All neon, all surface
I've been up since 10 something, writing. I've started something over on my LJ blog, you're welcome to read.
Haven't dared download Ares, worried about another virus invasion. The live online streams aren't too bad though, I've been able to get the songs I want.
Dreamt about Harry Potter last night. (Now you know the extent of my obsession.) Nothing dirty or suspect; it was all random and weird flashes. There was Harry duelling with someone - not sure if it was Voldy or a deranged Dumbledore - but Harry was holding these rolls of parchment, called life deeds, and if he lost, his opponent would get the deeds and kill the people on them. Kenneth's name turned up - even I was surprised asleep - but then nothing much happened after that.
Then there was Dumbledore with a bad tooth - I think he was bleeding - and Fred and George were trying to help him get out the tooth, but it didn't work because Dumbledore didn't like their methods. Oh well.
Of course I'm sure this has nothing to do with my staying up till 3.30 a.m. reading Harry Potter.
Haven't dared download Ares, worried about another virus invasion. The live online streams aren't too bad though, I've been able to get the songs I want.
Dreamt about Harry Potter last night. (Now you know the extent of my obsession.) Nothing dirty or suspect; it was all random and weird flashes. There was Harry duelling with someone - not sure if it was Voldy or a deranged Dumbledore - but Harry was holding these rolls of parchment, called life deeds, and if he lost, his opponent would get the deeds and kill the people on them. Kenneth's name turned up - even I was surprised asleep - but then nothing much happened after that.
Then there was Dumbledore with a bad tooth - I think he was bleeding - and Fred and George were trying to help him get out the tooth, but it didn't work because Dumbledore didn't like their methods. Oh well.
Of course I'm sure this has nothing to do with my staying up till 3.30 a.m. reading Harry Potter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home