Thursday, August 09, 2007

Delight

Was looking through Google a few minutes ago, just to see how Gaiman's Sandman would be like. I'm still very tempted to get one, though I've only seen it in Borders, and the price is...interesting.

But here's a nice surprise - no, not nice, pleasant surprise - I found this page, h2g2. And yes, you guessed right, it was inspired by Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide. And yes, I'm having fun reading the articles it has, among them Evil from a Western Perspective. And the entry on Sandman really makes me want to have one. Hold on a sec...I think I have extra money from grandparents, hmm yeah. Lovely.

I think I have to rewrite whatever I was writing though. It's nothing much - the main idea is quite unoriginal really - but I'm having good fun writing it. And it'll save me from the mental stagnation of two and a half weeks of doing nothing on break...erm, am I gloating about it?

I think I am! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Calculus over today; I must be mad to think that I can do Maths =S Anyway...it's the last exam for this subject. Make or break my grades.

Keep your fingers crossed. I need your luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home