The truth, inconveniently
Right. I'm not done with my revision yet - as expected, sadly - and I don't think there's much chance of getting a nice pretty A this semester. (85% and above; A+ is 90% and up.) Nothing wrong with that, though there's something about not getting an A that kinda annoys me. (Ooo look, the perfectionist coming out in me.) It's been an insane semester anyway, with the History trials last week kind of ending it.
Eh, the trials. We had to pick topics from History and turn them into criminal cases, and charge some people in court. My group's topic was to find out whether this doctor and his wife during the American Revolution were British supporters, Loyalists, and whether they should be hanged for their crimes. Somewhere along the way, another British general was charged for planning the murder of 11 American horses. We had two lawyers - defendant and prosecutor - and the rest of the group members were witnesses. I was the doctor's ex-patient who had an affair with him earlier, and it didn't end so well. Something like I was testifying against him in court because I wanted revenge. But in the end though, only the doctor was found guilty. The wife and (gay) general were found not guilty, though they were both involved in the horses' deaths.
The other group did a case on witchcraft. Lots of occult stuff and magical incidents.
Found some details on the release dates of Stardust. Yuvha, you were right =( The movie's going to be released here on 1st November only. And if it's any consolation, the movie also opens in Singapore on the same day. Not in North (or is it South?) Korea; those lucky Koreans are going to watch it on the 15th of August. And just when I thought that I'd get to watch the movie on my birthday.
I'm still avoiding that History textbook. Not funny actually, because I still have to prepare for the Calculus exam tomorrow.
Please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll baaaaaaaaand
Eh, the trials. We had to pick topics from History and turn them into criminal cases, and charge some people in court. My group's topic was to find out whether this doctor and his wife during the American Revolution were British supporters, Loyalists, and whether they should be hanged for their crimes. Somewhere along the way, another British general was charged for planning the murder of 11 American horses. We had two lawyers - defendant and prosecutor - and the rest of the group members were witnesses. I was the doctor's ex-patient who had an affair with him earlier, and it didn't end so well. Something like I was testifying against him in court because I wanted revenge. But in the end though, only the doctor was found guilty. The wife and (gay) general were found not guilty, though they were both involved in the horses' deaths.
The other group did a case on witchcraft. Lots of occult stuff and magical incidents.
Found some details on the release dates of Stardust. Yuvha, you were right =( The movie's going to be released here on 1st November only. And if it's any consolation, the movie also opens in Singapore on the same day. Not in North (or is it South?) Korea; those lucky Koreans are going to watch it on the 15th of August. And just when I thought that I'd get to watch the movie on my birthday.
I'm still avoiding that History textbook. Not funny actually, because I still have to prepare for the Calculus exam tomorrow.
Please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll baaaaaaaaand

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home