D'Arvit!
Seems that the innocent-looking MSN virus of last night has kinda morphed into a Trojan virus.
Bloody D'Arvit. I thought my brain or jantung or something was going to stop when Kenneth told me a solution today: "Go reformat". On the other hand though, Jee Wai, I think I'm going to take your advice. At least it'll save my sanity. Thank you *grumblegrumble*
So yeah, IF YOU'VE BEEN GETTING WEIRD MESSAGES FROM ME TELLING YOU ABOUT SOME PICTURES, DON'T CLICK ON IT.
It's how it started, I think. Not sure whether it started last week, but it did get very aggressive yesterday. After my darling sister clicked a link from an infected contact who sent a message about pictures. Vicious cycle. Dammit.
Not that it's a bad thing for me, seeing as finals are coming up. And there's always the phone.
Interesting stuff though, some new programs I've encountered in my obviously *insert Snape's voice here* doomed attempts to repair what stubbornly refused to be repaired. (Why are my fingers so cold? WHY ARE THEY SO COLD??) There's Killbot - laugh, fine, but I've got Internet connection for about a year only, remember? - which deleted my personal files (i.e. stories) so efficiently I had no idea where they went. Nope, not in the normal Recycle Bin. Must have been tossed into infinity. Of course, I had no idea where was I supposed to go look for that Trojan thing, so it failed, yeah.
Nah, I'm not worried about the permanent loss of files. Someone either has a copy, or they're saved online on blogs. Or on paper itself...that's another story.
Seems that this virus could possibly be traced back to some guy in US. Takde kerja?
Where's Artemis Fowl when you need him? =/ He crashed Google or Yahoo once, I think. Or plans to.
If you have any ideas on how to solve this heartbreakingly insurmountable, terribly tragic, hideously macabre problem, please do tell me. And speak English please.
Bloody D'Arvit. I thought my brain or jantung or something was going to stop when Kenneth told me a solution today: "Go reformat". On the other hand though, Jee Wai, I think I'm going to take your advice. At least it'll save my sanity. Thank you *grumblegrumble*
So yeah, IF YOU'VE BEEN GETTING WEIRD MESSAGES FROM ME TELLING YOU ABOUT SOME PICTURES, DON'T CLICK ON IT.
It's how it started, I think. Not sure whether it started last week, but it did get very aggressive yesterday. After my darling sister clicked a link from an infected contact who sent a message about pictures. Vicious cycle. Dammit.
Not that it's a bad thing for me, seeing as finals are coming up. And there's always the phone.
Interesting stuff though, some new programs I've encountered in my obviously *insert Snape's voice here* doomed attempts to repair what stubbornly refused to be repaired. (Why are my fingers so cold? WHY ARE THEY SO COLD??) There's Killbot - laugh, fine, but I've got Internet connection for about a year only, remember? - which deleted my personal files (i.e. stories) so efficiently I had no idea where they went. Nope, not in the normal Recycle Bin. Must have been tossed into infinity. Of course, I had no idea where was I supposed to go look for that Trojan thing, so it failed, yeah.
Nah, I'm not worried about the permanent loss of files. Someone either has a copy, or they're saved online on blogs. Or on paper itself...that's another story.
Seems that this virus could possibly be traced back to some guy in US. Takde kerja?
Where's Artemis Fowl when you need him? =/ He crashed Google or Yahoo once, I think. Or plans to.
If you have any ideas on how to solve this heartbreakingly insurmountable, terribly tragic, hideously macabre problem, please do tell me. And speak English please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home