Thursday, July 19, 2007

Careful what you pack

About 30+ hours to go...

Can't believe that some IDIOTS could actually post pages on the Net from the book itself. If you're a guy, I hope you never celebrate Father's Day. If you're a girl, I hope you spend the rest of your life as a bimbotic airhead with horrible taste in pink.

I hate TGV's site, by the way.

Read about a quarter of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas earlier. And to think I'm still complaining about taking the bus home, well occasionally...but hell. Reading about these people in the concentration camps, and the innocence of children...I don't know whether I dare continue with the book. I think I'm going to cry.

It's scary, to think that beneath all the manners, and the pleasantries, we all have these base impulses and warped sense of right and wrong.

If you're going to believe Dumbledore, what separates us from those who are "evil" is...love.

Oh yeah. Go watch Sophie Ellis-Bextor's Murder on the dancefloor. Youtube isn't working for me right now...

Still waiting. Still waiting.

It's a new year
Careful what you pack
There's no going back
She's lost from the beginning
She's the new girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home