PMSing
What happened to the zeal of an hour before, I wonder.
Anyway, just some wonderful theory coming up -
Transformers - transform
Awesomers - are awesome
They're so awesome, you'd go aaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeee before you know it. The Awesomers, the League of Extremely Awesome Homo Sapiens. When in times of stress or danger, they become AWESOME! And mere mortals like me and you would be blinded by their awesomeness, giving them time to a) run away, b) hit us or c) show off their awesome powers.
I can almost hear Mr. Quarter Pounder going: "It's so LAME, Yeen Lynn!" And hey look, here's the definition of the Quarter Pounder from Wiki:
A McDonald's hamburger made from approximately 1/4 pound (4 ounces or 114 grams) of beef, weighed before cooking.
Don't believe me now, Wai? You gained a QUARTER POUND when you ate that yesterday! And you thought I was laaaaaaaaaaaame! Hah!
Still jealous. S'not fair. You can eat Quarter Pounders - well I don't eat beef anyway, but that's not the point - and not get FAT. FAT FAT FAT. Boo.
Never tell a girl that anything is worse than PMS. You never had it before, boy. It's an entirely surreal and fantastically unpleasant experience. Now Shut up and Drive! Rihanna's not bad on that song, by the way. Shut up and drive!
PMS: Potter Mania Syndrome. Can't get it, you can't get it!*
Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh!
*I did try TGV by the way, but the idiot site didn't work for me. S'pose Chin Lei has that magic touch, and she and she alone would be the one to send the ring to Mordor - no wait - I mean, get the tickets.
And if Summit doesn't work, I'm sure Yuvha would wave her pretty little finger for it too. Yuvha's a loyal customer of GSC. And she has the magic touch too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, just some wonderful theory coming up -
Transformers - transform
Awesomers - are awesome
They're so awesome, you'd go aaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeee before you know it. The Awesomers, the League of Extremely Awesome Homo Sapiens. When in times of stress or danger, they become AWESOME! And mere mortals like me and you would be blinded by their awesomeness, giving them time to a) run away, b) hit us or c) show off their awesome powers.
I can almost hear Mr. Quarter Pounder going: "It's so LAME, Yeen Lynn!" And hey look, here's the definition of the Quarter Pounder from Wiki:
A McDonald's hamburger made from approximately 1/4 pound (4 ounces or 114 grams) of beef, weighed before cooking.
Don't believe me now, Wai? You gained a QUARTER POUND when you ate that yesterday! And you thought I was laaaaaaaaaaaame! Hah!
Still jealous. S'not fair. You can eat Quarter Pounders - well I don't eat beef anyway, but that's not the point - and not get FAT. FAT FAT FAT. Boo.
Never tell a girl that anything is worse than PMS. You never had it before, boy. It's an entirely surreal and fantastically unpleasant experience. Now Shut up and Drive! Rihanna's not bad on that song, by the way. Shut up and drive!
PMS: Potter Mania Syndrome. Can't get it, you can't get it!*
Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh!
*I did try TGV by the way, but the idiot site didn't work for me. S'pose Chin Lei has that magic touch, and she and she alone would be the one to send the ring to Mordor - no wait - I mean, get the tickets.
And if Summit doesn't work, I'm sure Yuvha would wave her pretty little finger for it too. Yuvha's a loyal customer of GSC. And she has the magic touch too!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
i watched already!! go watch and tell me how you feel about it!!!
OMG so creative la u! PMS!!! potter mania syndrome. haih which other creative friend of mine will come up with that!
yeah, only chin lei can get into TGV and i can always get into GSC. i wonder why the tgv people hate me so much cis.
next week! meeting you!
Yeah Yuvha, your mi amor so creative right...? I know la, I become so much prettier to you dah =)
You la, always go gsc wan, no wonder tgv don't like you. Maybe it also applies to some other people...
Yep yep, next week! Meeting you too! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home