Ariel
Got Plath's Ariel yesterday. Good, very good, though her metaphors can be quite intense and scary.
Nothing much to report, except that I keep losing my temper unnecessarily these days. Very sudden mood swings, nothing to do with PMS, thank you. One minute I'd be doing maths, the next, I'll be throwing things and yelling at people (privately) with rather interesting curses. Not for you to know, anyways.
PostSecret is back up and running. Comments disabled...guess that someone can't take all the emotional burden, though the intention is good. There's only so much a person can take.
HP 5 will be out in LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!
[Edit: Blogger's having problems with the title field eh. Weird.]
Nothing much to report, except that I keep losing my temper unnecessarily these days. Very sudden mood swings, nothing to do with PMS, thank you. One minute I'd be doing maths, the next, I'll be throwing things and yelling at people (privately) with rather interesting curses. Not for you to know, anyways.
PostSecret is back up and running. Comments disabled...guess that someone can't take all the emotional burden, though the intention is good. There's only so much a person can take.
HP 5 will be out in LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!
[Edit: Blogger's having problems with the title field eh. Weird.]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home