With all your power
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Too tired to think straight. Was doing Maths homework before dinner, kay. One cannot function properly on chocolate while doing Maths; it's insane. And there's extra class again tomorrow, till 6.Who said that college would be easier should be forced to do ALL MY MATHS HOMEWORK BY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
Massive jam in SJ today. Must have been the A Levels people. You never know, you know.
Nyahahahaha. I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? Give me a cheeseburger for my birthday. With a cat attached, thank you.
Right. Revised list of birthday thingies I want. No pressure on you, mate. These are things I would get myself if I had the...budget. I'm being a rational consumer :D Utilize thy resources. Use all your income. Spend every cent. Of the money you get for your birthday. Bliss.
1. Toblerone chocolate - especially the one with honey thingy
2. Sylvia Plath
3. notebook - a fat thick one
4. more books
5. a holiday
Don't laugh. Oh argh. Glad to know this is the 9th week. Another...5-6 weeks to go. Thank God.
From I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER:

Sis just is ticked off because I didn't want to put her picture here. Wanna see? Reply, and I'll post her picture here. Just don't tell her.
Too tired to think straight. Was doing Maths homework before dinner, kay. One cannot function properly on chocolate while doing Maths; it's insane. And there's extra class again tomorrow, till 6.
Massive jam in SJ today. Must have been the A Levels people. You never know, you know.
Nyahahahaha. I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? Give me a cheeseburger for my birthday. With a cat attached, thank you.
Right. Revised list of birthday thingies I want. No pressure on you, mate. These are things I would get myself if I had the...budget. I'm being a rational consumer :D Utilize thy resources. Use all your income. Spend every cent. Of the money you get for your birthday. Bliss.
1. Toblerone chocolate - especially the one with honey thingy
2. Sylvia Plath
3. notebook - a fat thick one
4. more books
5. a holiday
Don't laugh. Oh argh. Glad to know this is the 9th week. Another...5-6 weeks to go. Thank God.
From I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER:

Sis just is ticked off because I didn't want to put her picture here. Wanna see? Reply, and I'll post her picture here. Just don't tell her.

4 Comments:
i buy you the toblerone=)))). THEN, we kongsi sama sama. Sharing is caring mi amor. even better with your loved one.
OMG the bunny so cute.like MEEE!! See you friday!!
YUVHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kongsi ah? Can can. Then we sama sama pun on weight and become so keeeeeeewt. Sharing is caring ;)
Bunny cute. Yuvha = ? Cute ah? really? :P
See you Friday!!
YUVHA! I"M BUYING TOBLERONE! HMPH. THAT WAS MIIINNNEEEE.
Yer, tak ajak for friday also :(
Graaaaaaaace!!
Wah, so many people offering to buy chocolate :P
Yuvyhavy! Why you so evil wan ah??
Friday friday...hmm...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home