Sunday, June 24, 2007

A few things to talk about

Watched Blood Diamond. All hail Leonardo Dicaprio! :D

Bracket fell out during lunch today, went straight to the dentist to fix it. Now my gums are aching, and they keep bleeding when I brush too hard. The dentist fixed back the bracket very quickly, then looked at me and asked, "Want to do another extraction today?" Last experience left me slightly - very slightly - traumatized. She pulled out the molar, but one root broke off and was stuck in the gums. So she had to drill, suction, tug...well basically I was on the chair for more than an hour, furiously hating Michael Buble and his Everything for playing every time I'm in misery. He was singing too when I first had my braces fixed.

Exams coming up. I'm behind in my reading.

A presentation and a major assignment, all due during exam period. Now before you start saying that AUP isn't that difficult, get lost. I don't need to hear you tell me what you don't even know, thank you.

An article on Mugglenet - more of an editorial - about The Prophecy. Really gets you thinking. Go read more about the same writer's other editorials, especially the one on the chess game in the Philosopher's Stone.

V for Vendetta on HBO tomorrow! See, Natalie Portman shaved her head for the role, and nobody criticized her for it.

The weather. Stupid humid weather. But when Monday comes around, I'll be hoping for no rain during the week. You wouldn't understand. Never mind.

Watched Pan's Labyrinth. One fairy tale you shouldn't let your little kiddy watch. Unless you want your little kid to see real violence and the darker side of fairy tales.

I wonder whether Matt will look like Bill Nighy when he's older. Their features look similar to me.

I don't think anything is really going on here. Maybe it's only some personal thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

so boring!!!!

11:34 pm, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

That was my sister. Ignore her =/

12:15 am, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home