Thursday, June 14, 2007

Is it too early to have a birthday list now?

It's only June after all, and not even the 19th as yet.

Then again, it's my blog. So I shall!

1. Down with hypocrites!

2. What's wrong with wearing ankle socks anyway?

3. Matt's autograph

4. The education system to be transparent and unbiased

5. Placebo to stage a concert here!

6. Jamie Cullum!

It's all right if you have to do your duty, but to abuse it and basically suck up to those above is...hypocritical. And I don't like hypocrites.

And those who backstab and get their friends in trouble because of duty.

You can argue that I have to look from another perspective, but for me, friendship is friendship, and if you're going to sell your own friend out for offences, even minor ones, it's still betrayal. Breaking of trust.

Well of course you can abide by Jack Sparrow's code, but you aren't as charming as he is, and parlays don't work when you meet some pretty angry peers with their angry buddies.

Right. Anyway. I'm glad that I'm in college now, because me dear alma mater is starting to sound...strange and really unfamiliar.

Off the subject!

The birthday list is basically in my sidebar.

And I WANT TO WATCH ATONEMENT!



Still trying to get through the book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home