Start wearing purple!
Really tired this week, either due to weird sleeping hours or too much stress.
And Gogol Bordello's Start wearing purple keeps replaying in my head...
I thought about wearing purple for the rest of the week. Until I realised that I only have...one...purple shirt.
It doesn't really work, you know.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I played a song once. About a purple cow.
Start wearing purple wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now
All your sanity and wits they will all vanish
I promise, it's just a matter of time...
And I'm thinking about branching off to LJ. I won't leave Blogger, definitely not, but there's something about those LJ cuts and their writing communities which seem to look so fancy-schmancy now...
Not that I don't have another blog already here.
Needs more time...
And Gogol Bordello's Start wearing purple keeps replaying in my head...
I thought about wearing purple for the rest of the week. Until I realised that I only have...one...purple shirt.
It doesn't really work, you know.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must not read fanfiction.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I must read history.
I played a song once. About a purple cow.
Start wearing purple wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now
All your sanity and wits they will all vanish
I promise, it's just a matter of time...
And I'm thinking about branching off to LJ. I won't leave Blogger, definitely not, but there's something about those LJ cuts and their writing communities which seem to look so fancy-schmancy now...
Not that I don't have another blog already here.
Needs more time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home