Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell ~

We'll be waiting for updates at the end of the week, for some sign that Lynn is still alive, well, and functioning as usual, mentally and physically. I suppose she's rather busy right now, with another Maths quiz tomorrow, and an Economics test on Friday. American History will be coming up soon, I believe.

How is she really? Well I can't say; she hasn't been saying anything much so far. From what I can gather, Lynn is just tired out. Monotony, walks home, and subjects weighing her down, but she seems to be enjoying music and Maths so far.



I just realised I never watched this video before, despite listening to the song for about a year, and right now it's one of the few that survived my many mp3 cleanups over the months.

Surrealistic, all right. But it might be reality for some people.

And by the way, Salvador Dali created the logo for the Chupa Chups lollipop!

I asked Lynn the other day: Why do you keep posting things that nobody cares about or wants to read about?

She told me - predictably - to eff off. Having one of her unpredictable mood swings again, I believe. Just today she was debating with me over the disagreement we had about the Girl with A Pearl Earring. She insisted that there is a Girl IN A Pearl Earring, because she made sure that it existed. She drew the picture herself, thus:



I let her win the argument in the end. It gets tiring after a while, trying to make sense of her weird logic - which isn't logic at all, if you get my drift. And then she started arguing that it's reasoning, not logic, and that most philosophers in the past were barking mad up every plausible tree in the past anyway.

Careful girl, you might step over the boundary of kitsch without meaning to. I don't get you sometimes.

I don't get me sometimes, Lynn pointed out when I said that to her.

Fair enough. We don't get ourselves half the time, innit?

[Edit: Was looking up Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today on wiki. Got this link to a very interesting website. Do head there quickly...before it commits suicide. Or before it causes your computer/Internet connection to commit suicide. Either way, it's depressed, and I'm sure your esteemed company would cheer it up considerably. At least I hope so; it seems to have dug a rather massive black hole and buried itself in it stubbornly. Anyway, just go. *sigh*]

10 DAYS BEFORE GRACE TOUCHES HOMEGROUND!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

mi amor! hahah loved the drawing! soo cute!

And by the way i really feel stupid not knowing who created Chupa Chups logo but at the same time,but thinking about it how many people actually knows about it? Maybe i should wonder who created the logo Nike pulak. i shall refer to wikipedia =D

11:21 pm, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mi amor! =D

My drawing skills so chunted wan right? I didn't know I was so talented...

Nope, so far, nobody I've asked knows who created the Chupa Chups logo. Now you're one of those who know!

Eh I don't know who did the Nike logo!! :P

12:10 am, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:09 am, June 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

No offence Yu, but why would anyone feel stupid for not knowing such trivial matter? Do you feel stupid then, for not knowing who created the chewing gum wrapper? =/

12:11 am, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home