Sunday, May 20, 2007

Then again...

I just realised that I can change the font for my posts. Was looking in Settings and Template for some time last night, to change the font.

Shoot me.

And if you're still not happy, tell me the ending for Jonathan Safran Foer's Everything is Illuminated. Then I'll really detest, dislike, loathe and hate you.

"Hate" is a pretty strong word eh?

Interesting irony. First some fascinating male - look, male! - politician had to make a comment about how "Batu Gajah leaks every month". Now guess what's leaking? Majorly?

The Parliament building. Meh. Is this deliciously ironic or what?

Who leaks now hah?

Hmm...you know those people who made those sexist remarks? I wonder whether they dare say all those things to their mothers, sisters, wives, etc. I do wonder.

Wilde was sexist. Not extremely, but he was kind of sexist. For example:

Women are a decorative sex. They never have anything to say, but they say it charmingly.

We have to forgive these things. I guess. I sound so pious when I say that. It ain't cool.

Wish I can draw :( properly. Because these images in my head are dead or so clumsy in words. Or at least I can mess round with Photoshop and the like to create images...but oh no I can't...

Okay. Finally got round to doing something which...Chin Lei told me to do weeks ago :P I went to watch the trailer for Children of Men on Youtube! *applauds self for remembering* Don't laugh. I shy.



It's cool. And Clive Owen looks so good. And I want to watch it. Please.

You know, there's something called reading books, and then there's buying and keeping them. I did the latter last night.

David Mitchell's Black Swan Green. I bought it because - well because the blurb said that the protagonist, Jason Taylor, is a budding poet. Is that a valid reason now?

Well it is for me...and so...but I like his sister Julia. So feisty.

Don't worry. I haven't read much yet. No spoilers here!!!!!!!!!


Oh well. Guess I'll stick to the old font.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home