Don't leave me hiiiiigh, don't leave me dryyyyy ~
Wheeeeeee! Finally found the video for Jamie Cullum's High and Dry! So here it is:
And here's All At Sea, one of my favourite songs for a very long time...
And if Jamie Cullum comes to KL for any jazz festival or a concert - they just had a recent one in Miri, but he wasn't there - then take me! Or get me tickets or something!
Which reminds me...I have to go for two concerts this semester. Not that I'm complaining.
Placebo/ Rice/ KT Tunstall/ Jamie Cullum - if you're coming here (since Muse fulfilled my life's dream this year, anything seems possible), please please pleeeeeease make your tickets available!
Anyway. Lyrics of current songs are getting weirder and weirder. Rihanna's Umbrella and Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder for examples. And I thought Matt was slightly tak center.
Jamie now - he writes lovely lyrics.
All alone in my room I think of you in a way that is truly alarming
and I can remember my memories of you in my head I pretend that you want me ~
Not Jamie's lyrics. Guess who wrote that!
And here's All At Sea, one of my favourite songs for a very long time...
And if Jamie Cullum comes to KL for any jazz festival or a concert - they just had a recent one in Miri, but he wasn't there - then take me! Or get me tickets or something!
Which reminds me...I have to go for two concerts this semester. Not that I'm complaining.
Placebo/ Rice/ KT Tunstall/ Jamie Cullum - if you're coming here (since Muse fulfilled my life's dream this year, anything seems possible), please please pleeeeeease make your tickets available!
Anyway. Lyrics of current songs are getting weirder and weirder. Rihanna's Umbrella and Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder for examples. And I thought Matt was slightly tak center.
Jamie now - he writes lovely lyrics.
All alone in my room I think of you in a way that is truly alarming
and I can remember my memories of you in my head I pretend that you want me ~
Not Jamie's lyrics. Guess who wrote that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home