Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lots of lots

Make a date on your calendar: 5th May, 9 p.m., HBO. Neil Gaiman's Mirrormask.

Go here to watch the newest trailer of Stardust. Very nice.

Looks like Channel V will be showing Muse's live shows! Ha!

Weird thing. Two different shops were playing Supermassive Black Hole today. I would have thought that Starlight would be more popular, eh?

Mika's birthday is the 18th of August! Good good. Now I can celebrate his and mine together :)

I don't like heels. Don't ask me to wear heels. Unfortunately this might be unavoidable once I start working.

I want to live the rest of my life in my trainers! Converse, whatever nonsense. As long as it's comfortable. I don't want the extra height and sexiness which comes with wearing heels.

If I can, I want to wear shorts and jeans for the rest of my life too. Trying to be androgynous? Me? Skirts are a touchy subject for me...so no. Skinny jeans too, by the way. It's a form of female bondage. Like how feminists in the past viewed bras.

Maybe I'm just biased. Because I can't wear skinny jeans.

Map of the Problematique will be the next Muse single! Invincible is already out, but none of the music channels have got round to playing the video.

Shopping for clothes puts me in a bad mood. Especially when sizes have shrunk so much. Baby tees? T-shirts for babies, more like.

Just had to rant. I like shopping for books. And CDs.

And I like Plath. And Spiderman 3. Because of Tobey Maguire.

I like Matt too. A lot.

And Gerard Way.

I'm saying this because I have nothing to do right now.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yuvha Dharshini said...

yeen! i got blog d! its d url u told me. so check it out okay?

1:20 am, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yuvyhavy! FINALLY! :D

2:11 pm, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Ameera said...

5th May? Got it.

Mika's songs are sooooo infectuous!

I saw Muse's clip on MTV today actually. It's quite boring. It'd be better if I was on the ride too...

Yep converse all the way! Or ones resembling Converse like my cheap Jazz Star shoes...

Heels Kills. Almost does anyway. It's supposed to contribute to a lot of back problems in the long run. Does help to have a couple I suppose. but if you're like me, buy one of a colour that goes with everything!!! (I'm a cheapskate when it comes to girly stuff...)

But I looovveee shopping!! for T-shirts and CDs and Books. yaaarrr t-shirts are definitely shrinking in size. I mean...I dont wanna look like a rempit chick and all (which is very very easy to achieve with a small tee, tight jeans at the heels and also when you're wearing a tudung)...so I tend to buy S size shirts for boys.

Cant wait to read Plath! Gotta save the good stuffs for after my exams!

6:13 pm, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hey Ameera! :)

Yeah, the clip was kind of boring, but I was...erm...going quite insane over the fact that Matt looks so cute in it :P though he did wear the same red jacket like the one he wore in the concert here...

Heels! 5 minutes in them and my ankles were aching. Sneakers any time!

Plath! =D Make sure there's an antidote for the melancholy mood that might result from reading her work though... ;)

10:40 pm, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home