Appreciate thy molars
My molars. Are aching. Badly. I can't even speak properly. And couldn't sleep last night. I wonder whether people do get addicted to painkillers. Haven't taken any, though I know I would soon enough. When the pain gets really bad. Can't chew, so meals with proper food are bad. Porridge. Soup. Soft not-needed-to-be-chewed food. No wonder babies cry so much when they're teething. It hurts. Ow.
Wait. It gets worse next week. Oh my. I can't wait.
I can't even think straight. It hurts.
You’re so cute when you’re slurring your speech,
But they’re closing the bar and they want us to leave.
~ Crooked Teeth, Death Cab for Cutie
Heh. An irony. Crooked teeth!
Wait. It gets worse next week. Oh my. I can't wait.
I can't even think straight. It hurts.
You’re so cute when you’re slurring your speech,
But they’re closing the bar and they want us to leave.
~ Crooked Teeth, Death Cab for Cutie
Heh. An irony. Crooked teeth!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home