Friday, April 20, 2007

Big Momma is watching you

SMK USJ 4 is getting really scary man. Sis has been reporting all about the afternoon session, especially about the - ahem! no offence - prefects, probational prefects and teachers. The teachers seem to be the biggest problem, apparently...

Well. Pn Rohayah has been staging some little battles with the students daily. Sis isn't that innocent after all...then again, yet again, there is that little niggling problem of teachers not turning up for classes. She has had about three BM teachers, and Maths wasn't any better (though Hui Xuan did teach her class, but it was only for a month or so). Anyway, Pn Rohayah. I've officially left the school anyway, so if you're gonna sue me for defamation or whatnot, it's too late now, aight. Fauziah didn't even know my existence till two weeks ago. Sweet.

Right. Pn Rohayah. She's been asking students to send in the names of their classmates and friends who have been doing the "couple-couple" thing with each other. You know, the whole I'm-your-girlfriend-and-you're-mine-because-we're-so-madly-in-love-with-each-other. Come on la...this is a bit too much. Someone made a joke about it: "It's like communism all over again". Hell yeah. Got me thinking about some book with a date for a title too...1984 maybe?

Pn Rajinder too has been stalking the halls of USJ 4 for naughty naughty students...I've complained enough about her since Form 3 anyway. You don't deserve a space in my blog, woman! Much less a paragraph! So I'm going to rant about me beloved school...which seems to be sliding into decline now. Sad.

Apparently the students can't wear ankle socks to school too. Sis reported of an interesting conversation between her and a probational prefect:

P: You're wearing ankle socks.
S: Yeah huh?

Brilliant, innit. Not that I'm defaming or railing against the prefect board - that wasn't my intention! - but banning ankle socks?! I wore ankle socks for a year anyway, in plain view of the Head Prefect, two Assistant Head Prefects, Sexytary, Assistant Sexytary, Treasurer and Discipline Officer of the prefect board. Most of us did. And what has ankle socks got to do with discipline anyway? Look how I turned out. (Well...I shouldn't make myself as a point of reference. Considering how I'm turning out right now - but yeah!)

AND it seems that Koperasi has stopped selling shorts, because ALL girls can't wear shorts now. Course, this rule was already (unsuccessfully) reinforced during our ancient times, but now it's insane. Fauziah even ordered girls out of the school for wearing shorts when they came for co-curricular activities in the morning.

It's funny...is this my school I'm talking about?

Are things this bad in the morning session?

....I think so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin Wong said...

at the end of the days, the dudes up there make the rules.

no matter how stupid it is, we have to carry it out. believe me, most of us don't reinforce the stupid rules.

:)

8:49 am, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

No offence meant yeah :P *teachers*

Tch.

3:25 pm, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Kirstin Wong said...

hahaha, no offence taken :)

haha, you got that straight ;)

6:54 pm, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home