What are you holding out for?
Ha. It less than three days it'll be my holiday. And you shall be bombarded with almost daily posts about why my life is so boring. But at least someone's still updating eh?
I wonder why I still don't want to post any pictures of myself here. Hello all! I'm the faceless, almost nameless person writing this boring blog! What are you doing here, by the way? Nice to meet you!
Tried reading Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway last weekend - for the first time, I managed to make sense of her endless running narrative. I mean, yes, stream-of-consciousness writing is one of the most popular styles these days, but that woman writes like how people would actually think. Disorganized thoughts, flip-flip back and forth across past, present and future without any indication of which is which. Thing is, I've been trying out this particular style over the past few months...but it hasn't been working out...nope.
Heck. Maybe I'm too childish. *immature* Too much of a noobie to write proper stories in proper contexts with proper plots and proper characterisation.
Hope I'm not going to get more writer's block. What would I do for the next two weeks!
Doubt doubt doubt yourself again. How many missed opportunities have you piled up because you doubted yourself, girl.
Ranting here. Maundering. Fingers needed to type, but the last attempt elsewhere was a complete failure. So now we shall sing!
Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size
Catches thieves just like flies
dadadadsdadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddadadaddadadadada
Christina Aguilera's Candyman has such...dirrrrty...lyrics. The whole song!
Shut me uuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp
I want The Strokes!
Some people think they're always right.
Others are quiet and uptight.
Others they seem so very nice.
Oh, oh.
Inside they might feel sad and wrong.
Oh, no.
29 different attributes.
Only 7 that you like.
Uh oh.
20 ways to see the world.
Oh, oh.
20 ways to start a fight.
Oh oh.
Don't, dont, don't get up.
I can't see the sunshine.
I'll be waiting for you baby
'Cause I'm through.
Sit me down. Shut me up.
I'll calm down,
And I'll get along with you
Lalalalalalalalalllalalalvalhallalalalaalalalalalkinkylalalalaaaaaaa
You gotta hand it to me, dearest. I'm THAT bored.
Oh men don't notice what they got
Women think of that a lot.
1,000 ways to please your man.
Oh, oh.
And neither 1 requires a plan.
I know.
Countless odd religions too.
It doesn't matter which you choose.
Oh, no.
One stubborn way to you turn your back.
Oh, oh.
This I've tried, and now refuse.
Oh, oh.
So shut me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
And don't be so perasanted to think that "dearest" means you alone.
It's a new dawn, it's a new life
For meeeeeeeeee
And I'm feeling good
So good.
I wonder why I still don't want to post any pictures of myself here. Hello all! I'm the faceless, almost nameless person writing this boring blog! What are you doing here, by the way? Nice to meet you!
Tried reading Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway last weekend - for the first time, I managed to make sense of her endless running narrative. I mean, yes, stream-of-consciousness writing is one of the most popular styles these days, but that woman writes like how people would actually think. Disorganized thoughts, flip-flip back and forth across past, present and future without any indication of which is which. Thing is, I've been trying out this particular style over the past few months...but it hasn't been working out...nope.
Heck. Maybe I'm too childish. *immature* Too much of a noobie to write proper stories in proper contexts with proper plots and proper characterisation.
Hope I'm not going to get more writer's block. What would I do for the next two weeks!
Doubt doubt doubt yourself again. How many missed opportunities have you piled up because you doubted yourself, girl.
Ranting here. Maundering. Fingers needed to type, but the last attempt elsewhere was a complete failure. So now we shall sing!
Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size
Catches thieves just like flies
dadadadsdadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddadadaddadadadada
Christina Aguilera's Candyman has such...dirrrrty...lyrics. The whole song!
Shut me uuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp
I want The Strokes!
Some people think they're always right.
Others are quiet and uptight.
Others they seem so very nice.
Oh, oh.
Inside they might feel sad and wrong.
Oh, no.
29 different attributes.
Only 7 that you like.
Uh oh.
20 ways to see the world.
Oh, oh.
20 ways to start a fight.
Oh oh.
Don't, dont, don't get up.
I can't see the sunshine.
I'll be waiting for you baby
'Cause I'm through.
Sit me down. Shut me up.
I'll calm down,
And I'll get along with you
Lalalalalalalalalllalalalvalhallalalalaalalalalalkinkylalalalaaaaaaa
You gotta hand it to me, dearest. I'm THAT bored.
Oh men don't notice what they got
Women think of that a lot.
1,000 ways to please your man.
Oh, oh.
And neither 1 requires a plan.
I know.
Countless odd religions too.
It doesn't matter which you choose.
Oh, no.
One stubborn way to you turn your back.
Oh, oh.
This I've tried, and now refuse.
Oh, oh.
So shut me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
It's a new dawn, it's a new life
For meeeeeeeeee
And I'm feeling good
So good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home