Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My nose hates me

Stupid cold. I'm tired and watery-eyed as I type this. Been unnaturally hungry today, something which I didn't expect to happen when I'm sick.

My nose hates me, really does. Don't regret skipping Chemistry. Do regret not skipping Psych class in the first place. Could have stayed in bed for the whole morning, out cold and comatose with Panadol solubles. I just finished reading the entire When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit by Judith Kerr by the way. For the whole afternoon and evening. Freaking hell.

Psychedelia

watched Placebo live
Molko gave me his shirt
Matt had a samurai knife
slashed Doherty with a spurt

flew through my kampung streets
treaded air like water
met a girl with some sweets
met a boy; it wasn't her brother

gave them Oreos and glucose drinks
they skinned my cat and ate him
found Potter's eyes on the Kerinchi link
the girl had got him creamed

Drama team ditched the reunion
someone had the nerve to rat
he died after eating the Malaysian Onion
I don't feel so sorry; he's so sad

gobbed myself on Panadols
took a psychedelic trip
saw you die in brilliant whorls!
broke my sleep, bruising lips

Some parts of it were in my sleep last night. Freaking cold. Couldn't sleep well.

And by the way, PLEASE TELL US IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THE DRAMA REUNION THIS FRIDAY.

Yuvha and I have the freaking interview to go to.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. wow wow wow

that's extremely good for a er sicko

and believe it or not, my cold cured in one day! whehee

hope you're feeling better now!

10:43 pm, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

I'm feeling much better now!

So much better, I've begun to have chocolate cravings! XD

5:52 pm, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're doing better =)

Oooo, that is sickeningly brilliant. I like.

Interview? Is it JPA??
All the best!!

8:05 pm, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thanks! :D

Yep yep, JPA =)

So sorry I didn't hear that you went for it earlier XD

anyway, good luck to you too!

8:44 pm, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home