Giant teddy bears with big ugly teeth destroying the world
Head to the Muse site NOW! Their new video Invincible is up and running with lots of cartoon-like fire, dinosaurs biting each others' heads off, Matt wearing the same red jacket he wore to the concert (bad), with his black shiny guitar (very good) and looking so fiiiine (incredibly perfect).And then I find that I have nothing to blog about.
Except about this funny "I'll-be-right-back-itis" syndrome which seems to be affecting me tonight. One person has already gone missing for half an hour; I'm not too sure about the other though. Not complaining. But then again...
I'll be right back. Muahahahahhahahahhahahaha.
And I've realised that I can take a crash course in German by reading and translating word by word Gaiman's German blog into English. Not that I need to learn German anyway; I can't speak in Mandarin or Cantonese pun.
But that's not the point.
I'll be right back. Wahaahahhahahhahahahha. Haha. Ha.
Syok sendiri.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home