Post blue
It's after class and I'm bored dead. So I'm blogging. Heh. Irritating music blasting in the main concourse. Can't think straight, so please forgive if I do descend into randomness. Hope you Taylor's people aren't affected...not that I mind if you are. :D
And because I have this thing about doing memes nobody has tagged me to do, I shall now post one here. Bwargahahaha. Ha.
Name one person who made you smile last night.
Shahira...?
What were you doing at 8.00 this morning?
Online. Because Maths was cancelled.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Online. And talking to a coursemate.
What was something that happened to you in 2006?
SPM?! And Ginger died.
What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Bye." Or was it "shite"? I think I kicked something, and it was noisy.
How many different things did you drink today?
Two. Water and iced tea.
What colour is your hairbrush?
Orangey brown thingy. This one pun nak tahu.
What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch.
Where have you been last night?
Dreamland.
What colour is your front door?
Brown.
Where do you keep your change?
Wallet?
What was the weather like today?
Rainy and cool. Nice.
What is the best ice cream flavour?
Chocolate chip peppermint - from Baskins Robbins. Not often I get to eat though. *hinthint*
What is something you are excited about?
Writing a - as yet unplanned - novel by this year. I can join NaNoWriMo this November - pure joy!
Do you want to cut your hair?
Yeah. It's too long now.
Are you over the age of 25?
You think?
Do you talk a lot?
Here.
Do you watch the O.C.?
TV pun tak tengok every day, and OC definitely not la.
Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
Why nak tahu hah?
Do you know anyone named Steven?
I think one of my old friend's father's name was Steven. Hmm...
Do you make up your own words?
YES. Ixaquasa!!!!!!!!!!
Are you typically a jealous person?
I'm not saying.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Ameera.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kennetto.
Who is the first person on your received calls list?
My mother.
What did the last text message you received say?
Jia Yi asking me whether I want to have lunch with her.
Do you chew on your straws?
Not often. Unless I'm bored and fidgety. (Now you know. Ha!)
Do you have curly hair?
Nope. Don't plan to.
Where is the next place you're going?
HOME! :D
Who is the rudest person in my life?
It's me really.
What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch. Rice and some chicken thingy.
Is marriage in your future?
Are you interested to know? Call me back in ten years, and I might answer the question. (I'm not desperate la; don't get the wrong idea.)
What is the best movie you've watched in the past two weeks?
Mukhsin!
Is there anyone you like right now?
Yeahhh....Chin Lei, Jessie, Jia Yi, Kennetto, Yuvyhavy, Stan, Xia Xun, Shahira, etc.
When was the last time you did the dishes? Be honest!
Can't remember. I've been...eh...eating out. Mostly mamak though - so don't think I'm so rich yeah. :P
Are you currently depressed?
What is the meaning of my life? I'm doing this weird meme now; come on la! But nope, not depressed. Bored.
Did you cry today?
What for? Not till now though.
Why did you answer and post this survey?
Because I don't know what to do with my life right now. (I'm not plagiarising anyone's lines, mind you.)
Tag five people whowould could do this survey.
1. Matt Bellamy
2. Brian Molko
3. You
4. Me
5. Dominic Howard
Everything is psychedelic brilliant blue ~
And because I have this thing about doing memes nobody has tagged me to do, I shall now post one here. Bwargahahaha. Ha.
Name one person who made you smile last night.
Shahira...?
What were you doing at 8.00 this morning?
Online. Because Maths was cancelled.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Online. And talking to a coursemate.
What was something that happened to you in 2006?
SPM?! And Ginger died.
What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Bye." Or was it "shite"? I think I kicked something, and it was noisy.
How many different things did you drink today?
Two. Water and iced tea.
What colour is your hairbrush?
Orangey brown thingy. This one pun nak tahu.
What was the last thing you paid for?
My lunch.
Where have you been last night?
Dreamland.
What colour is your front door?
Brown.
Where do you keep your change?
Wallet?
What was the weather like today?
Rainy and cool. Nice.
What is the best ice cream flavour?
Chocolate chip peppermint - from Baskins Robbins. Not often I get to eat though. *hinthint*
What is something you are excited about?
Writing a - as yet unplanned - novel by this year. I can join NaNoWriMo this November - pure joy!
Do you want to cut your hair?
Yeah. It's too long now.
Are you over the age of 25?
You think?
Do you talk a lot?
Here.
Do you watch the O.C.?
TV pun tak tengok every day, and OC definitely not la.
Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
Why nak tahu hah?
Do you know anyone named Steven?
I think one of my old friend's father's name was Steven. Hmm...
Do you make up your own words?
YES. Ixaquasa!!!!!!!!!!
Are you typically a jealous person?
I'm not saying.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Ameera.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kennetto.
Who is the first person on your received calls list?
My mother.
What did the last text message you received say?
Jia Yi asking me whether I want to have lunch with her.
Do you chew on your straws?
Not often. Unless I'm bored and fidgety. (Now you know. Ha!)
Do you have curly hair?
Nope. Don't plan to.
Where is the next place you're going?
HOME! :D
Who is the rudest person in my life?
It's me really.
What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch. Rice and some chicken thingy.
Is marriage in your future?
Are you interested to know? Call me back in ten years, and I might answer the question. (I'm not desperate la; don't get the wrong idea.)
What is the best movie you've watched in the past two weeks?
Mukhsin!
Is there anyone you like right now?
Yeahhh....Chin Lei, Jessie, Jia Yi, Kennetto, Yuvyhavy, Stan, Xia Xun, Shahira, etc.
When was the last time you did the dishes? Be honest!
Can't remember. I've been...eh...eating out. Mostly mamak though - so don't think I'm so rich yeah. :P
Are you currently depressed?
What is the meaning of my life? I'm doing this weird meme now; come on la! But nope, not depressed. Bored.
Did you cry today?
What for? Not till now though.
Why did you answer and post this survey?
Because I don't know what to do with my life right now. (I'm not plagiarising anyone's lines, mind you.)
Tag five people who
1. Matt Bellamy
2. Brian Molko
3. You
4. Me
5. Dominic Howard
Everything is psychedelic brilliant blue ~

3 Comments:
Mukhsin!!!!
Kirstin!! :P
Mukhsin. One of the few movies which made me cry :') so GLAD I didn't miss watching it with you!
haha, same! but i didn't wanna cry there for fear of looking to emotional.
yay me! surprised you're still glad even if we made you line up for your ticket and tell you that we already bought it after a while!
that was hilarious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home