Sunday, March 18, 2007

And - so

Grace has left. For three months.

I'm not sure why. Maybe. Perhaps. I'm not saying.

Went shopping today...MPH had the fair, with discounts off books, CDs and stationery. Extra discounts for MPH members, lucky me. Bought Capote's Breakfast at Tiffany's; flipped through the first few pages - I'm already hooked by Holly Golightly. A "precocious chick", maybe. Unconventional...plus she has a cat!

SPCA had a small booth in 1U today, with several kitties and puppies up for adoption. There were only two cats, but what gorgeous ones they were: one was pure white, the other was ginger and white. I want a kitten or cat, badly. But I can't...oh well. Maybe later. But I wonder when.

Seriously going to miss Grace.

On a happier note, I got Placebo's Meds, finally! Tried ripping the songs - it worked beautifully - but they wouldn't play on my mp3. The thingy refuses point-blank to play songs which require licenses. Whyyyyyyyy Mr Molko - why do you have to make my life so difficult?! (No offence, Ainaa. :P) Then again, at least I don't have to download a licence to listen to the songs on my computer. Unlike Corinne Bailey Rae's. Why can't you be like Muse? At least Matt Bellamy understands that some people prefer - no, NEED - to listen to your music at any time of the day, anywhere!

Oh. Urm. Why is everything so uncertain now, suddenly?

You're always ahead of the rest
When I'm always on time
You've got A's on your algebra tests
I failed and they kept me behind
I just gotta get off my chest
That I think you're divine
You're always ahead of the rest
While I drag behind

~ Drag, Placebo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home