Monday, March 12, 2007

What if I'm right

Have I told you how much I love Youtube? Can't believe I survived that long without it!

Anyway. Sandi Thom's What if I'm Right. It's pretty neat, the way the bright, cheery melody - with the harmonica too - is contrasted with the angsty, frustrated lyrics. Well it looks like it to me; everyone has their own interpretation.



Sheesh. Natalie Imbruglia's Torn keeps playing over and over in my head.

I'm not going emo, honest. I'm just...bored. And...doesn't this all feel so anti-climactic to you?

And now it looks like I'm the one who's going to keep up the Serojian forum eh? If I believe you, Imran, then yes, I guess so.

Grace will be leaving so soon........I guess - you might be right!

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair ~

Who are you calling lame now?

And yes, there are some people who have the genius to pitch Matt's voice higher...and he sounds like - like - like - Gwen Stefani. Go search Youtube; the monstrosity is too much for me to post it here!

You're right, you know, I am lame.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice song! Lovin' it.

9:10 pm, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GO GURL!

2:40 am, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home