Friday, March 02, 2007

Shock shock me ~

Grace...I'm addicted to Mika's songs now! Thank YOU! Love them love them love theeeeeeeemmmmmmm...

Anyway. I'm gonna spam me own blog. Another meme. Meme meme meme! Nicked from Jian Wei's blog! :P

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Lynn
Birth Date: 19/8/90
Current Status: Happy
Eye Colour: Black or brown, take your pick
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Homo sapien
My Fears : Lotsa lotsa
My Perfect Pizza : Every week

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : I don't wanna go to school...
My Bedtime : depends on my mood.
My Most Missed Memory: Ginger purring at my feet

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Anything goes. Watch the rat poison though.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's; I'm not made of money
Single or Group Dates: to be honest, it depends on how the guy is
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Teh tarik
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: I can only tolerate caffeine in Coke/ Pepsi

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: at the ears...yes
Curse: "I cannot tell a lie."
Take a Shower: What do you think?
Have a Crush: Ah yeah
Think You've Been In Love: It's sad, but yeah
Go To School: yeah yeah yeah
Want To Get Married: to my books
Believe In Yourself: I cannot say
Think You're A Health Freak: I believe in a lifestyle filled with lots of mamak, cookies and chocolate. No.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Red wine. Tak suka pun.
Gone To The Mall : every week
Been On Stage: oh yeah
Eaten Sushi: yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhh
Dyed Your Hair: I like my hair colour

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: This I cannot tell
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: unconsciously...well yeah

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: no idea (what is this, a dating meme or what?)

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: my eye colour
Best Hair Colour: my hair colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: the length of my hair

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: doing this weird meme
An Hour Ago: having dinner with family
4.5 Hours Ago: going gaga over Mika's songs
1 Month Ago: pretty much the same, except for the Mika part
1 Year Ago: spying, are you?

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : feeling high, MUSE, Mika, Matt Bellamy, Sylvia Plath, Ginger, my family, music, roti canai, teh tarik, Maggi mee goreng, my friends, feeling like a smart ass when I'm not
I feel: sleepy and bored doing this meme
I hate: being told that I'm naive. And losing things and people. And the fact that the Muse concert is over.
I hide: from the sun on holiday mornings.
I miss: last year
I need: more sleep and discipline

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) Matt Bellamy

Do I attract you?
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
Do I like what you like?
I could be wholesome
I could be loathsome
I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me without making me try?

~ Grace Kelly, Mika

Subject matter for future posts, please!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

YAY! I love him!!

Can't find the album at Rock Corner. Oh man oh man, I want his album! Love the cover :D

And I'm stealing your meme :P

10:01 am, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

I want his album too!

I stole it from someone else in the first place - you're tagged to do it anyway! :P

4:23 pm, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home