Footprints dressed in red ~
Nasty thing, migraine. It lasts longer than the usual headache, and then there is the dizziness and the nausea and the inevitable retching over the toilet...
Er...don't think you'd be interested in the further details of migraine, would you?
Anyway, music. My most recent find is Jeff Buckley (don't roll your eyes, mind) who did the original version of Lover, You Should've Come Over. Cullum did a good cover of it, but Buckley's was...well his voice isn't as deep as Cullum's, but...it's more melancholy than Cullum's. And his Hallelujah is so much slower than Wainwright's...mmm...
I find, oddly, that a bout of writing inane stuff usually follows an attack of migraine.
I wonder if listening too much to my mp3 has permanently damaged my brain. Got a scare last night when I realised that I had overloaded its storage capacity; had to delete certain songs. And I'm still downloading right now; bless Limewire again, praise be, up to the skies! My life was a virtual desert, deprived and starved of free accesible music before I met you, my friend!
Finally, finally, I'm listening to Lennon's Imagine for the first time. (Jessie Cheong, another sing-a-long!)
Right now, Jimi Hendrix's Wind Cries Mary is the next anticipated song to be downloaded. Wonder if Jamie Cullum will ever have a concert here - if he does, I'm not going to make the same mistake again; tickets first, talk later. And my parents won't have to worry about over-enthusiastic rocker wannabes and Mat Rempits at Cullum's concert anyway. Doubt that most of them know about the existence of the lovely Jamie.
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one
~ Imagine, John Lennon
Psych in the morning, aaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhhh...
Er...don't think you'd be interested in the further details of migraine, would you?
Anyway, music. My most recent find is Jeff Buckley (don't roll your eyes, mind) who did the original version of Lover, You Should've Come Over. Cullum did a good cover of it, but Buckley's was...well his voice isn't as deep as Cullum's, but...it's more melancholy than Cullum's. And his Hallelujah is so much slower than Wainwright's...mmm...
I find, oddly, that a bout of writing inane stuff usually follows an attack of migraine.
I wonder if listening too much to my mp3 has permanently damaged my brain. Got a scare last night when I realised that I had overloaded its storage capacity; had to delete certain songs. And I'm still downloading right now; bless Limewire again, praise be, up to the skies! My life was a virtual desert, deprived and starved of free accesible music before I met you, my friend!
Finally, finally, I'm listening to Lennon's Imagine for the first time. (Jessie Cheong, another sing-a-long!)
Right now, Jimi Hendrix's Wind Cries Mary is the next anticipated song to be downloaded. Wonder if Jamie Cullum will ever have a concert here - if he does, I'm not going to make the same mistake again; tickets first, talk later. And my parents won't have to worry about over-enthusiastic rocker wannabes and Mat Rempits at Cullum's concert anyway. Doubt that most of them know about the existence of the lovely Jamie.
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one
~ Imagine, John Lennon
Psych in the morning, aaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhhh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home