I wonder how, I wonder why...
...Kenneth doesn't have any dimples.
...Muse tickets had to sell out so fast.
...I keep procrastinating like I did last year when I should have learnt my lesson by now.
...college has to end so late.
...the cutest kitten on the street belongs to my neighbour.
...I'm sleepy almost all the time; when I'm not, I'm online.
...it looks like rain on most days but it doesn't rain in the end.
...food in Asia Cafe is so blah and expensive.
...people keep saying that Salmon Steak is dodgy.
...I'm sick of McDonald's now.
...it feels like I'm dreaming.
...my life is so unstructured and disordered.
...I keep getting the urge to run to the library and read every fiction book there.
...my Limewire is still cranky and Ares isn't working for me.
...I can't think of what to write here.
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
~ Lemon Tree, Fool's Garden
...Muse tickets had to sell out so fast.
...I keep procrastinating like I did last year when I should have learnt my lesson by now.
...college has to end so late.
...the cutest kitten on the street belongs to my neighbour.
...I'm sleepy almost all the time; when I'm not, I'm online.
...it looks like rain on most days but it doesn't rain in the end.
...food in Asia Cafe is so blah and expensive.
...people keep saying that Salmon Steak is dodgy.
...I'm sick of McDonald's now.
...it feels like I'm dreaming.
...my life is so unstructured and disordered.
...I keep getting the urge to run to the library and read every fiction book there.
...my Limewire is still cranky and Ares isn't working for me.
...I can't think of what to write here.
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
~ Lemon Tree, Fool's Garden

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home