Sunday, January 28, 2007

a total stranger one black day

a total stranger one black day
knocked living the hell out of me--

who found forgiveness hard because
my(as it happened)self he was

- but now that fiend and i are such
immortal friends the other's each

E.E. Cummings

To annihilate the world by annihilation of oneself is the deluded height of desperate egoism. ~ Sylvia Plath

Enough of blogging. I'm thinking of shutting this down. Please take note that Fictusempra has been deleted.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't be serious?

Yours is probably one of the few blogs I actually look forward to its updates.

Funny, interesting, quirky, insane, intelligent,..

It's ALL that. Not many blogs like that these days unfortunately.

I have felt like shutting down mine a few times before, but my reason was because I didn't believe it was getting much of a response and that I wasn't writing 'well enough for public viewing'.

I didn't of course.

Not because I think I write better now, but what Kak Meera said to me made alot of sense; You write it for yourself, so it doesn't matter if others think its lame/silly/ridiculous, don't bother to comment or even could care less about reading your post properly.

Hope you change your mind and decide to keep it.

-shahira

3:56 pm, January 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There!
I'll probably sound like those judges who're too busy to write their own reports when I say
: I agree with Shahira.
I hope you know that yours is one of 2 blogs we always frequent. Even if its in a rush we still do.

Blogging is like a form of simple pleasure for me. I take comfort in the fact that I may be telling someone my problems though it's line of readers are next to nothing.

Heh besides, this is where I got to know you more and more. Slight glimpses of your life and interests and all.

Maybe blogging's a lot like love. You gotta take a few steps back before you take one step forward. Maybe.

Whatever it is you decide, go ahead and do it. I'll wait.

5:32 pm, January 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMPH! I've express my disappointment with your actions at McDonalds already.

Let me said it again..

HMPHHHHHHH!

NEXT TIME, MS. TAN - IF YOU RUN OUT OF SPACE TO KEEP YOUR WRITINGS AND POEMS.. MY ROOM'S VERY EMPTY.

And once I make millions from selling em..

I'd be able to keep even more.

And yeah Lynn, don't you dare close this blog. You starting to blog was one of the best things that happened in the blogging world! (ok, in my blogging world)

Before that, I never knew you were into writing and all that! HAH!

Keep this space in the internet that YOU own, and that is YOURS.

LYNN!

7:02 pm, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Okay...I'm so so embarassed for writing that post!

Er...that was the ego speaking, my big HUGE ego! :P

Arggghhhh...err...*I'm blushing so badly now*...okay I won't shut down my blog! Though if nobody reads it...it is for me, really...

Thank you thank you thank you! Sha! And Ameera! And Grace! =D

I guess that was pretty immature of me, to think of shutting down my blog when I'm obviously attached to it. Weell...please excuse this "angsty, hormonally-raging" teen...*Must remind myself to watch my words in the future. Slapslap. Ow!*

9:41 pm, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Grace said...

Hahaha.. Emotions take over our logic at times eh?

Aiyo. If only I lost a kg for every time I wanted to close my blog, my ass wouldn't be this big.

I might not even have bones after that.

5:50 pm, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home