She's back in the atmosphere
Never, never ever underestimate the power of good chocolate chip cookies.
Few things to clear up, such as:
Muse concert
Time: 8 p.m., 25th February 2007
Venue: Stadium Negara
Ticket price: RM 183 (we're planning to get numbered seats)
Please do confirm by this Saturday, with me, Chin Lei or Ainaa. And YES, it's finally confirmed on their official site! Head there for more details.
And here is an Amnesty International campaign protesting censorship on the Internet.
I think I'm drained out. Give me time this weekend; maybe I can start properly writing then.
I hope.
Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey
~ Drops of Jupiter, Train
Few things to clear up, such as:
Muse concert
Time: 8 p.m., 25th February 2007
Venue: Stadium Negara
Ticket price: RM 183 (we're planning to get numbered seats)
Please do confirm by this Saturday, with me, Chin Lei or Ainaa. And YES, it's finally confirmed on their official site! Head there for more details.
And here is an Amnesty International campaign protesting censorship on the Internet.
I think I'm drained out. Give me time this weekend; maybe I can start properly writing then.
I hope.
Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey
~ Drops of Jupiter, Train

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home