Monday, January 01, 2007

A heart of stone, a smoking gun ~

I can give you life, I can take it away ~

Woohoo, if only I can do that. Many people would be dead by now, some several times over. They'll become extra-concentrated ghosts maybe, or in some cases, die many times, again and again, in various creative methods. And then I'll be living Death Note and Hollywood will rush to make a movie with me as the lead actress because I can speak passable English. But with a Malaysian slang. It'll be a win-win situation: Hollywood gets an all new "fresh-faced" Asian actress and Malaysian is promoted to the world, in conjunction with Visit Malaysia 2007.

Morbid thoughts aside, I shall now continue boring you with my life.

Firstly, one of my unofficial New Year resolutions was to stop blogging so frequently. But I broke it today, with three posts up. So hell to that.

Now here's another idea -

TEN THINGS I WANT IN 2007:

1. Another cat

Preferably orange, with similar markings to Ginger. I need fuzz therapy more often this year, I reckon.

2. To become rich

Perhaps I should write a book, but no more about teens with magic. I should write about dancing blue ice cream cones and falling stars instead. Watch this space.

3. To be healthier

Excess baggage isn't pretty, and not very economical. I want to be more - eh - economical this year.

4. To be more aware

I can be blur when I want to and when I don't realise it. It's a sad thing that I have preferential awareness. I can tell you what colour was the tie Matt wore at the last MTV awards, but I can't tell you whether your friend walked into a manhole last Friday.

5. To be more responsible

Of course, I'm younger than the average age of college students. But that's not the point. I know.

6. To get my driver's licence

It is a matter of utmost importance. Extremely urgent and of high priority. Target: end of 2007 (I am realistic, you see)

7. To have more books

By the way, Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo is still on my wanted list. Except that the cheaper Young Adults version is being replaced by the Adult Fiction one. Marketing fetishists.

8. More movies

Much much much more. I had a list of 40 movies this - I mean last - year, but plans didn't fall through.

9. More music

No Pussycat Dolls please. More rock, more Muse, more Jet, more rock! And more Nelly Furtado. Heh yeah, I like her songs. Maneater and All Good Things especially.

10. World peace

No, I'm kidding. Unless you're a beauty queen, then you'll believe in this. Or a terribly optimistic person. (But I'm not, unfortunately.)

And since people keep posting pictures on their blogs now, I shall end with this:



My sister's stuffed pig. Cute kan? (No offence to anyone who might find this innocent pig offensive.)

Turning away from the light
Becoming adult
Turning into my soul

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I decided when I started this blog that I won't leave any pictures of myself. So people won't know who is this girl writing here.

It bothers me a lot too, but it's to prevent comment spam.

So live with it, yeah?

11:33 am, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home