Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where do you want to go?

It's been a long holiday, and a tiring one at that.

I finally bought Sylvia Plath's journals! Abridged though...the unabridged version had entries dated three days before she committed suicide and entries during the depressive period when she wrote her most renowned anthology of poems, Ariel. But the unabridged version costs a bomb...so yeah, I had to let it pass.

And you terrible Drama people - you didn't tell me about the reunion or thingy on the first Saturday of January! THANK YOU Alan, for telling! Repent people, there is still time, repent!

Oh by the way, (Florence or Azlan, if you're reading this), we tried to look for the *hot* male staff in Miss Selfridge, but he wasn't there...sadly. I did see another guy somewhere in Pyramid though...oh he was good-looking. *Raise your eyebrows! Raise 'em! Raise 'em!* For all of 5 seconds, but well then, he was sufficiently interesting to make an impression upon me.

I could write more here...but my diary is really begging me to write in there instead. Shhh, I've got some skeletons I'm not ready to reveal yet. Who knows what would happen I did, but I'm not taking chances now. Maybe later - but that you've got to wait. All right with ya?

P.S. - Who thinks Jostein Gaarder's Sophie's World is light reading? Just curious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Hm, remember ur promise? the one u made in august to let me read ur diary??

Remember???!!

12:49 am, December 28, 2006  
Blogger A said...

Heyy..

Firstly, HAH KANTOI! I want to read your diary too! Next Saturday. Someone terhutang budi with me :p

That's why, those arse holes never know hot to invite others wan.. Thought of having that whole party to themselves aite?

Hah, think, again bimbos!

Ooh and what is this I'm reading, Lynn's been menggatal on her own in Pyramid! XD And the botak hottie in Miss Selfridge keeps himself locked to the store room. So yeah, he's HARDLY visible mind you.

Buuutt, if I get the oppurtunity of landing with a job there, just gimme a call and I'll drag him out of his closet so we could all go gugu gaga over him. Closet..? Gee now what does that sounds like aite?

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3:08 am, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Lynn said...

Grace: I made a promise? I can't remember! =S

Hope to see you soon! :)

Azlan: No way am I going to let you get your hands on my diary!

No wonder I couldn't see him! Hope you get the job though, with or without that hottie! (but preferably WITH that hottie *of course*)

Closet...now that sounds interesting enough. Very...

Happy New Year to you too! =D

11:31 am, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home