And you told me you wanted, to eat up my sadness
I can't get that Bloc Party song out of my head! This modern loooooove....
What is it about Korean movies today? I went home after dinner and there was my sister watching a Korean series on AEC, Astro Channel 19. There was a guy in the show, quite good-looking (to quote my sister, drop dead gorgeous), and after looking at him for some time, I was forced to come to the same conclusion. He looked really good, seriously.
By the way, Shireen has a handphone! :D
Feeling kinda woozy. Korean movies have that effect, I guess.
I want fuzz therapy!
And so I end this very brief post.
Selamat tinggal!
What is it about Korean movies today? I went home after dinner and there was my sister watching a Korean series on AEC, Astro Channel 19. There was a guy in the show, quite good-looking (to quote my sister, drop dead gorgeous), and after looking at him for some time, I was forced to come to the same conclusion. He looked really good, seriously.
By the way, Shireen has a handphone! :D
Feeling kinda woozy. Korean movies have that effect, I guess.
I want fuzz therapy!
And so I end this very brief post.
Selamat tinggal!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home