Not what I've thought
I'm younger than I've realised.
That last post could only be written by an angsty adolescent who still hasn't got a good control over her emotions or understands how to handle her anger in a mature way.
I'm younger than I thought I was and am.
And I've learnt that anger hurts the person who is angry the most. At least something good came out of that. Being angry and emotional wouldn't solve problems; those negative states of mind create them.
Anyway.
The Naming of Cats by T. S. Eliot. I thought it read a bit like Dahl's...funny little poem.
But I'm all right now. Much.
That last post could only be written by an angsty adolescent who still hasn't got a good control over her emotions or understands how to handle her anger in a mature way.
I'm younger than I thought I was and am.
And I've learnt that anger hurts the person who is angry the most. At least something good came out of that. Being angry and emotional wouldn't solve problems; those negative states of mind create them.
Anyway.
The Naming of Cats by T. S. Eliot. I thought it read a bit like Dahl's...funny little poem.
But I'm all right now. Much.

1 Comments:
We're all younger than we actually are :) don't worry about it. its healthy to be angry and angsty now. you have to exercise your grasp on your emotions.. to make us better human beings
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home