So long, it has come to this
if I was crying
in the van, with my friend
it was for freedom
from myself and from the land
I made a lot of mistakes
I made a lot of mistakes
~ Chicago, Sufjan Stevens
That's one of my favourite chill-out songs so far. Go download!
So. I didn't blog for a month.
At least that was the plan, because this blog surfaced unexpectedly somewhere off the coast of legitimate blog-dom.
I think you ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed.
Yes. This was my last day in school. My very last day to wear a pinafore and eyeball people - especially Yuvha, of course. My very very last -
Oh shut up.
I was restless all through Moral, but then after I handed in my paper (hope the marker can read my writing!), reality fell harder than a 300-pound whale 3000 miles up in the sky. I'm never going to school again as a Fourian!
Oh that sentence in bold? That was Marvin, the manic depressive robot in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
My thoughts are all badly messed up right now. I have no idea what I'm saying really. I feel so depressed and happy at the same time. Shouldn't be, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Another reason why I'm depressed:
MUSE is performing in SINGAPORE on the 17TH OF JANUARY 2007!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!! And some lucky person will be watching Placebo in concert next week!
Damien Rice was in Singapore last year!
Franz Ferdinand was in Bangkok!
The Summer Sonic Festival was in Japan this year, which included rock bands such as Muse, Oasis, Metallica and etc etc etc!
I seem to have lost my Golden Touch in writing interesting blog posts. Can't think of what to write now...book review....music review...I haven't stepped into a shopping complex - or a bookstore, for the matter - for weeks.
Right. List of things I can do right now:
a) Run out and buy Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! I loved the movie!
Yes, it's kitschy; it's slapstick; it's absurd - it's orgasmic! - but I like it. All thanks to Miss Yeo who introduced the movie to me!
b) Lose my excess asid lemak and gliserol with swimming. I haven't swum for months!
c) No idea. Write a supermassive colossal story then beg my friends to read it. Maybe.
I love Blogger Beta. This old format takes a long time to load. And it has more steps too.
I won't talk about SPM. It's over.
I guess I'll think first before I write my next post. My brain needs recharging. And I'm still in shock.
in the van, with my friend
it was for freedom
from myself and from the land
I made a lot of mistakes
I made a lot of mistakes
~ Chicago, Sufjan Stevens
That's one of my favourite chill-out songs so far. Go download!
So. I didn't blog for a month.
At least that was the plan, because this blog surfaced unexpectedly somewhere off the coast of legitimate blog-dom.
I think you ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed.
Yes. This was my last day in school. My very last day to wear a pinafore and eyeball people - especially Yuvha, of course. My very very last -
Oh shut up.
I was restless all through Moral, but then after I handed in my paper (hope the marker can read my writing!), reality fell harder than a 300-pound whale 3000 miles up in the sky. I'm never going to school again as a Fourian!
Oh that sentence in bold? That was Marvin, the manic depressive robot in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
My thoughts are all badly messed up right now. I have no idea what I'm saying really. I feel so depressed and happy at the same time. Shouldn't be, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Another reason why I'm depressed:
MUSE is performing in SINGAPORE on the 17TH OF JANUARY 2007!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!! And some lucky person will be watching Placebo in concert next week!
Damien Rice was in Singapore last year!
Franz Ferdinand was in Bangkok!
The Summer Sonic Festival was in Japan this year, which included rock bands such as Muse, Oasis, Metallica and etc etc etc!
I seem to have lost my Golden Touch in writing interesting blog posts. Can't think of what to write now...book review....music review...I haven't stepped into a shopping complex - or a bookstore, for the matter - for weeks.
Right. List of things I can do right now:
a) Run out and buy Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! I loved the movie!
Yes, it's kitschy; it's slapstick; it's absurd - it's orgasmic! - but I like it. All thanks to Miss Yeo who introduced the movie to me!
b) Lose my excess asid lemak and gliserol with swimming. I haven't swum for months!
c) No idea. Write a supermassive colossal story then beg my friends to read it. Maybe.
I love Blogger Beta. This old format takes a long time to load. And it has more steps too.
I won't talk about SPM. It's over.
I guess I'll think first before I write my next post. My brain needs recharging. And I'm still in shock.

1 Comments:
lol, i wouldn't mind reading any stories you come up with. =P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home