Saturday, October 21, 2006

How to solicit sympathy in the most shameless way imaginable

Seasons Change

maybe you've been pouring everything into this
from a state of bliss it turns to agony
you can't predict this,
when it comes to it.
don't you know that,
patience is a virtue?
yes it is.
and life is a waiting game,
don't you know that?

~ Corinne Bailey Rae

I won't be posting anything here for a month - till after SPM, in fact.

And this time I seriously mean it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll TRY to believe you. =)

12:02 am, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really mean it this time.

Trust me. ;)

12:08 am, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Grace said...

Ok, all the best Lynn.
ALL THE BEST!

12:17 am, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grace!!!!!!!!

why does everyone doubt me now? =(

now that i'm being really serious, nobody takes me seriously!

10:59 am, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) good luck then:) haha. once an addict always one.

1:26 pm, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qian, believe me, this time it's for real! =) thanks anyway!

2:37 pm, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody seems to be blogging except for

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:22 pm, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home