Anticipating the rain
Another meme I stole from Sunny June's blog...because I have no idea what to write. (Ada really, tapi tak 'gel'.)
Onward, my friends, onward to this useless song meme!
How am I feeling today?
Feeling Good - Muse/ Michael Buble/ Nina Simone
Will I get far in life?
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
How do my friends see me?
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Where will I get married?
Starlight - Muse
What is my best friend's theme song?
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
What is the story of my life?
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
What was high school like?
Time is Running Out - Muse
How can I get ahead in life?
Invincible - Muse
What is the best thing about me?
Stockholm Syndrome - Muse
What was today like?
Let It Rain - Keri Noble
What is in store for this weekend?
Better - Regina Spektor
What song describes my parents?
Home - Michael Buble
How is my life going?
Map of the Problematique - Muse
What song will they play at my funeral?
I'm Glad There is You - Jamie Cullum (it's nice to be remembered!)
How does the world see me?
Twentysomething - Jamie Cullum
Will I have a happy life?
The Ghost of the Corporate Future - Regina Spektor
What do my friends really think of me?
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Do people secretly lust after me?
The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice (I wish!)
How can I make myself happy?
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
What should I do with my life?
What If - Coldplay
What will my children be like?
I Get A Kick Out of You - Jamie Cullum
What will you name them?
Amie - Damien Rice
What will the person you marry be like?
Summer Sunshine - The Corrs/ Everything - Alanis Morrisette
Do you have a significant other?
Endlessly - Muse
Will you have a fulfilling life?
7 Days to Change Your Life - Jamie Cullum
How will you die?
Lonelily - Damien Rice/ A Song to Say Goodbye - Placebo
This doesn't make sense at all.
Everyone's changing, I stay the same
I'm a solo cello outside a chorus
I've got a secret,
It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm
~ Summer Sunshine, The Corrs
On the other side of the manic spectrum is this:
And the rain may be falling on my window
But I feel like I'm coming alive
Yesterday I was trying so hard not to cry
But today I feel fine
And I'm not losing my mind
So today I feel fine
Let it rain
~ Let It Rain, Keri Noble
Oh yes. Let it rain - buckets and gallons and tanks of it.
Onward, my friends, onward to this useless song meme!
How am I feeling today?
Feeling Good - Muse/ Michael Buble/ Nina Simone
Will I get far in life?
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
How do my friends see me?
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Where will I get married?
Starlight - Muse
What is my best friend's theme song?
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
What is the story of my life?
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
What was high school like?
Time is Running Out - Muse
How can I get ahead in life?
Invincible - Muse
What is the best thing about me?
Stockholm Syndrome - Muse
What was today like?
Let It Rain - Keri Noble
What is in store for this weekend?
Better - Regina Spektor
What song describes my parents?
Home - Michael Buble
How is my life going?
Map of the Problematique - Muse
What song will they play at my funeral?
I'm Glad There is You - Jamie Cullum (it's nice to be remembered!)
How does the world see me?
Twentysomething - Jamie Cullum
Will I have a happy life?
The Ghost of the Corporate Future - Regina Spektor
What do my friends really think of me?
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Do people secretly lust after me?
The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice (I wish!)
How can I make myself happy?
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
What should I do with my life?
What If - Coldplay
What will my children be like?
I Get A Kick Out of You - Jamie Cullum
What will you name them?
Amie - Damien Rice
What will the person you marry be like?
Summer Sunshine - The Corrs/ Everything - Alanis Morrisette
Do you have a significant other?
Endlessly - Muse
Will you have a fulfilling life?
7 Days to Change Your Life - Jamie Cullum
How will you die?
Lonelily - Damien Rice/ A Song to Say Goodbye - Placebo
This doesn't make sense at all.
Everyone's changing, I stay the same
I'm a solo cello outside a chorus
I've got a secret,
It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm
~ Summer Sunshine, The Corrs
On the other side of the manic spectrum is this:
And the rain may be falling on my window
But I feel like I'm coming alive
Yesterday I was trying so hard not to cry
But today I feel fine
And I'm not losing my mind
So today I feel fine
Let it rain
~ Let It Rain, Keri Noble
Oh yes. Let it rain - buckets and gallons and tanks of it.

9 Comments:
Gal... I give up. I can't catch up with you and your posts. Too many too soon. Phewww!
My eyes are like view view view ba de boom ka boom !
Sudah blow la. Hahah.
Like chill and get to ya History gal! Lol.
=)
These fingers were made for blogging! =D
Rest sikit la...not one shot read everything ;)
Yep...History... *ewwyucktaknakblearghnothappy*
No waaaay am I letting anyone play A Song to Say Goodbye at your funeral.
"You are one of God's mistakes, you crying tragic waste of skin" ?
Ouuchhh.
Btw, I'm stealing this meme :P
It would be interesting though, just to see people's reaction to the song...
You won't be the first to steal it, though! ;)
best site
best site
best site
best
NOT AGAIN.
STOP spamming my blog, whoever you are.
GET A LIFE!
*not that this will help anyway*
=(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home