What title?
Possibilities and probabilities.
Thinking about life after SPM makes me feel nostalgic. Curious.
Ha. But this won't be another emo post.
Yuvha kind of made a bet with me - she thinks that I'll tire of this blogging business very quickly. It's been going on for about a month, Yuvy, and I'm afraid there aren't many signs of it letting up yet!
But...I guess I'll have to gradually stop as SPM gets nearer. It's not very pleasant getting withdrawal symptoms, ya know.
Kittens on the neighbour's roof. (Don't roll your eyes, Yuvha, this might happen.) Three striped ones - two grey, one orange. All with little white paws. Need I say more? =)
Could this person be a precursor to Lolita? One very badly misinformed - and probably, misunderstood - guy. A failed marrriage. A very young girl.
So the drama.
Okay. I have nothing else to say. I could rant about my life, but then, tragically, there's nothing to rant about.
The irony!
Yuvha maluva helluva
Flava yava java
she said she doesn't read these lyrics
so she'll miss this
padan muka!
~ The Yuvha Song (Verse 1), Lynn
Thinking about life after SPM makes me feel nostalgic. Curious.
Ha. But this won't be another emo post.
Yuvha kind of made a bet with me - she thinks that I'll tire of this blogging business very quickly. It's been going on for about a month, Yuvy, and I'm afraid there aren't many signs of it letting up yet!
But...I guess I'll have to gradually stop as SPM gets nearer. It's not very pleasant getting withdrawal symptoms, ya know.
Kittens on the neighbour's roof. (Don't roll your eyes, Yuvha, this might happen.) Three striped ones - two grey, one orange. All with little white paws. Need I say more? =)
Could this person be a precursor to Lolita? One very badly misinformed - and probably, misunderstood - guy. A failed marrriage. A very young girl.
So the drama.
Okay. I have nothing else to say. I could rant about my life, but then, tragically, there's nothing to rant about.
The irony!
Yuvha maluva helluva
Flava yava java
she said she doesn't read these lyrics
so she'll miss this
padan muka!
~ The Yuvha Song (Verse 1), Lynn

1 Comments:
i don't know lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eh, thought you would miss it.
BUT YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
an album? no la...you told me to study kan, so i have no time for you la. maybe you can ask your other admirers like *coughjiancoughweicoughstancough*
FYI, Yuvy - I ALSO CAN'T BE BOTHERED ABOUT YOU LAH!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home