Monday, September 18, 2006

Waiting, still

THREE more days! Finally! The end is near!

So. There are several really good movies coming up...(SPM - oh SPM!)...and among them are:
The Devil Wears Prada (the clothes! the outfits! I want!), The Prestige (I thought the plot was similar to Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell), Pan's Labyrinth (got it off Neil Gaiman's site, but hey, it looks good; wonder if it will get past the Censorship Board though) and of course, Eragon.

Stardust coming up next year! Yaay!

If only Artemis Fowl is able to start filming right now. I've been waiting for this movie for years, and it's still not filmed yet.

Hmm...a film about the Buddha coming up soon. There was a movie about the life of the Buddha some years ago - starring Keanu Reeves, of all people. Not bad, but I can't quite remember it now really.

Anticipation. Half the fun of getting something is anticipating it. Lovely.

You’re getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder
And I don’t understand, and I don’t understand

~ Better, Regina Spektor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home