Eyes closed
I think I've exhausted my brain cells.
So read this and decide. Can't tell more.
whether weather
pauses in the weather today
little belches; minor groans
those minute hic-
the rain dripped
winds sighs and laments
that all could be well;
little girl in yellow dress
standing solitude in the rain
drip-drops of blue on her face
while everything
All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling. ~ my favourite writer to quote: Oscar Wilde
Oh he knew what he was talking about. I still don't get what's up with daffodils.
So read this and decide. Can't tell more.
whether weather
pauses in the weather today
little belches; minor groans
those minute hic-
hic-
hiccoughs,
the rain dripped
winds sighs and laments
that all could be well;
little girl in yellow dress
standing solitude in the rain
drip-drops of blue on her face
while everything
slowly
gently
collap
ses
around her.
All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling. ~ my favourite writer to quote: Oscar Wilde
Oh he knew what he was talking about. I still don't get what's up with daffodils.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home