that which branches out further than I had expected
and evil forests lurking in the darkness
messing up your mind
and those idiots with the hats
and the cats and the crap
sends you to the edge
these things that I have said
are not to be blamed
for I am free, better off than you
it's a fact.
heaven and hell met and fought
what a lousy match, I thought
there was the thunder; there was the rain
too bad, so sad, it was all in vain
and then you had to come
what a freak you've become
get lost
my mind's not working
stop all your asking
it's not happening.
and with the prolonged exaltation
dawns the exhaustion
you're lost
you've gone to the edge, you're gonna break
your head again
and the stress and the mess
and the tests and the rest
are driving you too sane
you've lost the words, you've lost the magic
and the music; you're too acidic
it's apocalyptic
this is the end, you were never a friend
it's a fact
so you've said your farewell
and I've said mine
goodbye, so go to hell.
I have had enough of exams. I dedicate this to my least favourite SPM subjects: Moral and History. Wrote this when I was too busy whining over Chemistry. The mind spewed random stuff, and here it is.
Tell me this isn't happening!
Finally found the answer to one of my mindless wonderings. Gravity isn't a force. Don't believe that Physics textbook - it's been lying to you all along!
I'm taking the knife to the books that I own and chopping and chopping and boiling soup from stone. ~ The Flowers, Regina Spektor
messing up your mind
and those idiots with the hats
and the cats and the crap
sends you to the edge
these things that I have said
are not to be blamed
for I am free, better off than you
it's a fact.
heaven and hell met and fought
what a lousy match, I thought
there was the thunder; there was the rain
too bad, so sad, it was all in vain
and then you had to come
what a freak you've become
get lost
my mind's not working
stop all your asking
it's not happening.
and with the prolonged exaltation
dawns the exhaustion
you're lost
you've gone to the edge, you're gonna break
your head again
and the stress and the mess
and the tests and the rest
are driving you too sane
you've lost the words, you've lost the magic
and the music; you're too acidic
it's apocalyptic
this is the end, you were never a friend
it's a fact
so you've said your farewell
and I've said mine
goodbye, so go to hell.
I have had enough of exams. I dedicate this to my least favourite SPM subjects: Moral and History. Wrote this when I was too busy whining over Chemistry. The mind spewed random stuff, and here it is.
Tell me this isn't happening!
Finally found the answer to one of my mindless wonderings. Gravity isn't a force. Don't believe that Physics textbook - it's been lying to you all along!
I'm taking the knife to the books that I own and chopping and chopping and boiling soup from stone. ~ The Flowers, Regina Spektor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home