Eyes open
Snow Patrol is currently at the top of my playlist now...I seem to have gone off Muse. Slightly. Though the videos still have me hooked.
There have been lots of free ideas floating about somewhere above my head, but those sticky tentacles haven't been so efficient lately. I've just been sleeping. A lot. And dreaming, of course. Just last night I dreamt that someone wanted me to perform Supermassive Black Hole at his/her wedding. Entirely random. And definitely impossible. Except - I wouldn't know - some Muse fan really wants the song to be performed. But I would recommend Starlight instead.
Anyway. As I was saying.
It doesn't get any better after trials. Gerak gempur coming up soon after PMR - and we have to pay for our own papers! The injustice!
A thought-provoking article on the latest issue of THINK Online...should men marry career women? It was originally published in Forbes magazine a while ago, and it did elicit several strong responses from both men and women. Read it and decide.
But from what I think - it's the 21st century! We women can do as well as men (and even better too!). And what's wrong with women wanting to be financially independent?
Two sides of the same coin la. The pros, the cons and the penduduk pagar.
So the days to SPM are steadily getting lesser, and tension is mounting...
But there are still so many sunny days! I'm being optimistic here!
Read up a bit on chaos on Wiki. I'm not sure really, whether to believe in this determinism.
Bit off more than I could chow down. *sighsighsigh*
Lovely poem by e.e. cummings. Completely rewrote the laws of punctuation. (take that; stick, in the - muds!)
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
I just know that these things
Will never change for us at all
~ Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol
There have been lots of free ideas floating about somewhere above my head, but those sticky tentacles haven't been so efficient lately. I've just been sleeping. A lot. And dreaming, of course. Just last night I dreamt that someone wanted me to perform Supermassive Black Hole at his/her wedding. Entirely random. And definitely impossible. Except - I wouldn't know - some Muse fan really wants the song to be performed. But I would recommend Starlight instead.
Anyway. As I was saying.
It doesn't get any better after trials. Gerak gempur coming up soon after PMR - and we have to pay for our own papers! The injustice!
A thought-provoking article on the latest issue of THINK Online...should men marry career women? It was originally published in Forbes magazine a while ago, and it did elicit several strong responses from both men and women. Read it and decide.
But from what I think - it's the 21st century! We women can do as well as men (and even better too!). And what's wrong with women wanting to be financially independent?
Two sides of the same coin la. The pros, the cons and the penduduk pagar.
So the days to SPM are steadily getting lesser, and tension is mounting...
But there are still so many sunny days! I'm being optimistic here!
Read up a bit on chaos on Wiki. I'm not sure really, whether to believe in this determinism.
Bit off more than I could chow down. *sighsighsigh*
Lovely poem by e.e. cummings. Completely rewrote the laws of punctuation. (take that; stick, in the - muds!)
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
I just know that these things
Will never change for us at all
~ Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol

4 Comments:
Listened to Snow Patrol the other day and I thought it was a good song... well it is as I can see here... Hmm... and that USJ 12 guy kinda reminds me of the person above ^^ erm... but to his school not himself...hehe (if u noe wat i mean)...K Thats All for Now...
oh n how was your trials?
-X2- The Devil COULDN'T Wear Prada.
stan: go read alexander pushkin for more heart-rending stuff.
gets too mushy after a while, though. (then cure it with a pinch and placebo and a spoonful of sylvia plath. works almost every time.) =P
X2: you've seen the devil wears prada?!
and what are you doing online at 6 in the morning anyway? -.-
well...trials were pretty okay. stressful, as expected. it's the results that i don't like!
hope you're okay though...haven't chatted with you for some time...
and good luck for your trial results! =)
to everyone who reads this: LISTEN to Snow Patrol. it isn't as saccharine sweet as Coldplay or as dementedly fixated as Muse. makes a nice change from PCDs (sheesh).
and hitz is actually playing it! yaaay! watch out for starlight on radio too! =D
the poem is so romantic *sniff sniff*
my goodness. maybe we girls should raise the standards for our future husbands.
i must make my future husband write poems as though i'm taking my last breath even though i'm just sneezing.
stan, this was the one i read?
how come it .. doesn't ring a bell? :/
grace!! =D
oh yeah, maybe we should raise our standards...but how la, if we're so hot-tempered already? =P
i think it was a different poem (if i remember correctly) from the one in stan's book.
anyone going to answer that? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home