You set my soul (and nose) alight
If those people on the other side of the straits won't stop those forest fires, we could possibly be suffocated to death before SPM. Whether it's a good or bad thing, I do wonder.
Not good. Definitely not good. I'd rather live past SPM.
Anyway - the haze is BAAAAAAAACK! Urgh. I'm in for another period of the sneezes and migraines.
Ahem. A very good thing happened today. I'm still in shock, disbelief, incredulity - yadda yadda yadda - over it.
Remember the Muse contest I was so kindly promoting for THINK Online a while back? I submitted a dud slogan, thought it was crap anyway, but I did like the newsletters they sent twice monthly. So. I just forgot about it, never expected to see anything from it.
Then The Call came today, at about 12 p.m. The caller told me to collect the CD from THINK's office. I was...dumbfounded. Ecstatic. Babbling incoherently. Phoned Chin Lei after that, and we were both shrieking like lunatics (yeah, insane).
It's not just a CD, it's a Muse CD.
Harh? you scratch your head. I thought you bought it a long time ago?
Well. Yes. I have listened to it for so many times that I got bored of it and went on to Origin of Symmetry.
But the thing is - I NEVER expected to win anything! And all in the cause of Matt Bellamy!!
Well...I'm in a dilemma, though. There's no point keeping two Black Holes in my growing CD collection...so I'm thinking about giving it to somebody. Anybody who truly loves Muse. (Sorry lah, Chin Lei, but unfortunately I can't let you have it. You already have one!)
I told the good news to Yuvha, Shireen and Florence during Add Maths tuition today. The latter two were going: What's the big deal? But the very muka tembok first person mentioned (hey, I wrote a verse in your honour!) said straightaway that she wanted it.
Hmmmmmph. Should I give it to her, considering the many abuses she has heaped upon poor Matt's undeserving head in the past?
Well then. I know it's weird - and kinda presumptous too - but all's fair when it comes to Matt and Muse. I have decided to pose a question here, and the first person to answer shall get that CD. (Sorry, Yuvy, no offence yeah. But the ego has spoken.)
Q: Which member of Muse's idea of a perfect girlfriend has blue eyes and dislikes housewives?
There you have it. Scour the web then. Leave the answer in the beautifully blank comment box and the CD is yours.
There's a catch though, and I guess it's my paranoia working again. I just hope that the call was for real, and somebody wasn't cheating me with some prize-winning scam or something. (Too much Muse!) Well, I can't guarantee that you'll get it. But never fear, I'll give it as soon as the baby's in my hands. =P
Funny thing. Lime has a Muse contest offering the same prizes. But if you answer that question above NOW, then the CD would definitely be yours. Postage is free too, because you don't have to send anything. =)
I have been told that my blog is beginning to look like a promotion site for popular music, books and magazines - and especially Muse. Oh well. Can't help it. They're part of my life, no denying it. So there.
Gerak gempur next week. Badum badam. And I'm not ready. Again.
Cos I was born to destroy you
And I am growing by the hour
~ Hate This and I'll Love You, Muse (also my ego's theme song)
Pop quiz: Who supports Rotherham United?
Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Smell of the pine
You know how I feel
Yeah freedom is mine
And you know how I feel
Its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me
Butterflieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
~ Feeling Good, Muse/ Michael Buble
Not good. Definitely not good. I'd rather live past SPM.
Anyway - the haze is BAAAAAAAACK! Urgh. I'm in for another period of the sneezes and migraines.
Ahem. A very good thing happened today. I'm still in shock, disbelief, incredulity - yadda yadda yadda - over it.
Remember the Muse contest I was so kindly promoting for THINK Online a while back? I submitted a dud slogan, thought it was crap anyway, but I did like the newsletters they sent twice monthly. So. I just forgot about it, never expected to see anything from it.
Then The Call came today, at about 12 p.m. The caller told me to collect the CD from THINK's office. I was...dumbfounded. Ecstatic. Babbling incoherently. Phoned Chin Lei after that, and we were both shrieking like lunatics (yeah, insane).
It's not just a CD, it's a Muse CD.
BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS, BABY!!
Harh? you scratch your head. I thought you bought it a long time ago?
Well. Yes. I have listened to it for so many times that I got bored of it and went on to Origin of Symmetry.
But the thing is - I NEVER expected to win anything! And all in the cause of Matt Bellamy!!
Well...I'm in a dilemma, though. There's no point keeping two Black Holes in my growing CD collection...so I'm thinking about giving it to somebody. Anybody who truly loves Muse. (Sorry lah, Chin Lei, but unfortunately I can't let you have it. You already have one!)
I told the good news to Yuvha, Shireen and Florence during Add Maths tuition today. The latter two were going: What's the big deal? But the very muka tembok first person mentioned (hey, I wrote a verse in your honour!) said straightaway that she wanted it.
Hmmmmmph. Should I give it to her, considering the many abuses she has heaped upon poor Matt's undeserving head in the past?
Well then. I know it's weird - and kinda presumptous too - but all's fair when it comes to Matt and Muse. I have decided to pose a question here, and the first person to answer shall get that CD. (Sorry, Yuvy, no offence yeah. But the ego has spoken.)
Q: Which member of Muse's idea of a perfect girlfriend has blue eyes and dislikes housewives?
There you have it. Scour the web then. Leave the answer in the beautifully blank comment box and the CD is yours.
There's a catch though, and I guess it's my paranoia working again. I just hope that the call was for real, and somebody wasn't cheating me with some prize-winning scam or something. (Too much Muse!) Well, I can't guarantee that you'll get it. But never fear, I'll give it as soon as the baby's in my hands. =P
Funny thing. Lime has a Muse contest offering the same prizes. But if you answer that question above NOW, then the CD would definitely be yours. Postage is free too, because you don't have to send anything. =)
I have been told that my blog is beginning to look like a promotion site for popular music, books and magazines - and especially Muse. Oh well. Can't help it. They're part of my life, no denying it. So there.
Gerak gempur next week. Badum badam. And I'm not ready. Again.
Cos I was born to destroy you
And I am growing by the hour
~ Hate This and I'll Love You, Muse (also my ego's theme song)
Pop quiz: Who supports Rotherham United?
Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Smell of the pine
You know how I feel
Yeah freedom is mine
And you know how I feel
Its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me
Butterflieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
~ Feeling Good, Muse/ Michael Buble

7 Comments:
Cool!! Congrats, Yeen Lynn! Don't think I've ever won a contest online..err.. or 'offline' for that matter XP (even after trying for nine different contest for HP and Narnia goodies..><;)
You serious about giving away the cd?? Omg...hmm... I have contemplated about getting Muse.
Okay, I'll give it a go then.
Dominic Howard
Eepp... I feel like I'm at fault here.. ><
We'll wait for, Yeen Lynn's verdict, k?
May the best chick win! <3
;p
Sha: you win!! =D
thanks...but you still win it! All's fair in Matt and Muse! =)
Yuvy: Eh, sorry yeah. Why you didn't go to MuseWiki hah?
Don't worry la, I'll still blog about you.
Don't forget Stockholm Syndrome and Plug In Baby, Yuvy!!!!!!
Yay!
Boo yah!
My first EVER online win!!
Thanks!!!
Sha, you're welcome!
Thank THINK Online! ;)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Jealous O.O
Even though I'm not a muse fan.
SNIFF SNIFF *really loud*
grace!
aiya, why la? =)
i can send you the songs when i see you online wat.
Promise! =P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home