Why do blog posts need titles anyway?
La-di-dum. I wonder if I'm wasting the 20 bucks I paid for the gerak gempur, because I'm so out of mood to actually do the papers...and study for them.
Some additional pictures from the Stardust set. Do check out the earlier posts too - several illustrations for the upcoming Stardust pictorial. (I want!)
Finally! Pictures from Susanna Clarke's upcoming October book, The Ladies of Grace Adieu! It's due to be out around....now.
And The Prestige is opening in cinemas...tomorrow. But it's rated 18 PL! *dangdangdang*
Are you a fan of A Series of Unfortunate Events? Then click here.
All right, I admit, I got these links from Gaiman's blog. I'm a frequent reader, and sometimes stuff just HAD to be passed on.
Which reminds me - I haven't read a single Unfortunate book yet. Despite all the hype and marketing, I have not read a single one!
Garth Nix! I read Sabriel - it was a present from my sister - and it was really good. Gets a bit creepy though, what with the Book of the Dead and the Seven Gates of Hell, demons included, but back doors not completed yet.
I want to work in Google. Never mind.
I think there's something coming on. *ominous thunder*
Bring in the mind reinforcements.
Irrelevant thoughts - thou shalt stay! (till after SPM anyway)
It rhymes!
Kenneth put your voice slap in
Mind Ili doesn't scream
You know it's gonna bring
the house down - it's raining!
On the Lame Scale of one to ten, this hits a definite eleven. Sigh.
Some additional pictures from the Stardust set. Do check out the earlier posts too - several illustrations for the upcoming Stardust pictorial. (I want!)
Finally! Pictures from Susanna Clarke's upcoming October book, The Ladies of Grace Adieu! It's due to be out around....now.
And The Prestige is opening in cinemas...tomorrow. But it's rated 18 PL! *dangdangdang*
Are you a fan of A Series of Unfortunate Events? Then click here.
All right, I admit, I got these links from Gaiman's blog. I'm a frequent reader, and sometimes stuff just HAD to be passed on.
Which reminds me - I haven't read a single Unfortunate book yet. Despite all the hype and marketing, I have not read a single one!
Garth Nix! I read Sabriel - it was a present from my sister - and it was really good. Gets a bit creepy though, what with the Book of the Dead and the Seven Gates of Hell, demons included, but back doors not completed yet.
I want to work in Google. Never mind.
I think there's something coming on. *ominous thunder*
Bring in the mind reinforcements.
Irrelevant thoughts - thou shalt stay! (till after SPM anyway)
It rhymes!
Kenneth put your voice slap in
Mind Ili doesn't scream
You know it's gonna bring
the house down - it's raining!
On the Lame Scale of one to ten, this hits a definite eleven. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home