Thursday, December 07, 2006

Suspiciously happy yellow sponge sparks debate

Listen up, everyone!

Spongebob Squarepants is gay!

Yeah yeah, it's kind of old news, but then again...

Links to blogs who have commented on this:

http://glendalarke.blogspot.com/2006/12/newsflash-newsflash-spongebob-is-gay.html

http://theeternalwanderer.wordpress.com/2006/11/03/wtf-who-the-heck-bans-spongebob-squarepants-and-the-wiggles/

Read the second blog if you're looking for links to many other blogs.

But yeah...well then...Spongebob is gay. Wouldn't have thought of it. By the way, I found Annie Proulx's Brokeback Mountain on MPH shelves earlier this year. And this isn't a book dealing on homosexuality, is it?

What's wrong with Spongebob anyway? I don't mind watching the cartoon, and he's pretty cute too!

Cheh. As long as they don't ban ROCK BANDS from performing here...the situation is still under control.

Er yeah, under control.

I started this post an hour ago and got sidetracked. I have no idea what I had wanted to say.

You see, I'm going to KL tomorrow.

Adios, me lovelies, I've got another poor soul to harass. Current MSN nickname has something to do with a lucky lucky charm - or is it a potion?

Heard of Felix Felicis?

Send me some, if you do have it. Can't guarantee payment, but I want Muse and Spongebob to be here in tanah air tercintaku, Malaysia kesayanganku.

Negaraku...
Tanah tumpahnya darahku...

Public transport! Mind you do NOT disappoint me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for goodness sake yeen lynn, spongebob is such a stupid cartoon. and don't worry i'll remember you when i own some felix felicis.cioz...

~ shireen ~

10:53 pm, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Lynn said...

it ain't stupid, shireen!

do not - i repeat - do NOT underestimate the beauty of randomness in our sad, terrifying and utterly realistic universe!

but i happen to like spongebob, you see...and his cute pet snail gary who thinks he's a cat...and patrick, of course...bikini bottom...sandy...the krusty krab...squidward (he's like snape! rickman might have got his inspiration from him!)...beaches under the sea...fires...the underwater world...

well the ministry - can't remember which ministry, too many, you see - thinks spongebob might be gay...where can like that wan??!

must have been something to do with the pants. seriously though...spongebob roundpants doesn't pack the same punch.

or it could be due to the relationship between patrick and spongebob. so guys can only be friends with girls...?

hey that's a totally new, uber cool idea!

P.S. - Well obviously i was hyper as i typed this.

sorry about that, shireen :P

11:44 pm, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home