Monday, December 18, 2006

Thuds, squawks and quarks

It may come as a surprise to some people that I have not blogged for two days because I was busy with shopping. Or maybe not...

Never mind that. I don't like shopping; it drains me faster than a whole day running round a small part of KL. (Can you believe the crowds in Pyramid and 1U?)

Anyway, finally found Rice's new album, but sacrifices have to be made now. Muse will be performing here...well yeah!...and I expect the tickets will cost a bomb. And what with college starting next month, I have to limit my spending before I end up with limited resources and my friends (too kind, you are really) find that their food mysteriously disappear when I'm around.

Ameera had a pretty good idea to spend time in Borders reading the books there for free. I want to join too! =) But I don't think my parents would agree to it...why why why...

I've run out of ideas again. Dang.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Never mind that. I don't like shopping; it drains me faster than a whole day running round a small part of KL. (Can you believe the crowds in Pyramid and 1U?)"

Tsk tsk. Call yerself a friend?

Heh. Yeah la must save up for the concerto.

2:52 pm, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home