Plug in, baby
100th post!
And only fitting that I should announce one of the happiest news of my life!
MUSE IS PERFORMING IN KL NEXT YEAR!
ON THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2007!
More news here...
And thank you thank you THANK YOU Miss Glamour Fleur for telling me! Or I wouldn't have seen it! =D
Anyway, from the report:
Rock concert culture in Malaysia will get a tremendous boost with British alternative rock outfit Muse confirmed to play at Stadium Negara here on Feb 25. Tickets go on sale early next month.
Browse www.galaxy.com.my, or call 03-2282 2020 for details.
Dreams do come true, you see, even without the obligatory Prince Charming.
And only fitting that I should announce one of the happiest news of my life!
MUSE IS PERFORMING IN KL NEXT YEAR!
ON THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2007!
More news here...
And thank you thank you THANK YOU Miss Glamour Fleur for telling me! Or I wouldn't have seen it! =D
Anyway, from the report:
Rock concert culture in Malaysia will get a tremendous boost with British alternative rock outfit Muse confirmed to play at Stadium Negara here on Feb 25. Tickets go on sale early next month.
Browse www.galaxy.com.my, or call 03-2282 2020 for details.
Dreams do come true, you see, even without the obligatory Prince Charming.

7 Comments:
You're welcome Musey Baloney Lynn. =)
So the big question is, will you be going?? I so wanna go!! Call me!
OF COURSE I will be going! =D
Or I desperately hope I will! XD
I will definitely call ya, miss fleur!
NO WAY!!
Don't you two dare leave me behind!
=O
You HAVE to come along too, sha! Don't you dare forget the date! =D
You mean to say, you, Ainaa.... And ME! Im going too! Hell yeah!
Eh, i thought you'd know first thing when it came out! (thought muse's web's your homepage or someething)
Saya pun nak pegi!
Maybe it'll make me a fan.. :P
Anyway Lynn, I'm off in a few hours so I'm just saying BYEE!
Azlan: YAAAAAAAYY!! Glad to hear you're going! Ainaa Ainaa Ainaa! =D
Grace: You're off so fast!
Grace, you HAVE to go! It wouldn't be the same without you! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home