Thursday, December 14, 2006

And all the styrofoam began to melt away

(The title is a line from Regina Spektor's On the Radio, currently one of my favourite songs.)

I finally got to watch Lily Allen's new video, Littlest Things. Way different from LDN or Smile - but I liked it!

I think I'm addicted to Blogthings. Erm.

And I finally cleaned out all my SPM books. The truth has sunk in, after almost a month, that I'm leaving school. Except that I'm not feeling low about it right now...college sounds like the next big step; it's a whole new experience!

My life has completely changed!

Is that a good or bad thing?

Maybe it isn't important after all. I mean the good or bad part. It'll come anyway.

I'm spending my time reading...many...books and blasting my eardrums out on my MP3. My LimeWire has been busy, very much so.

Blogging too much isn't a good idea.

I have no idea what to write, but I wanted to write for the sake of it.

Hence, this mindless post.

No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again

~ Regina Spektor

Yep, even after all the confusion and tears, I'll do it all again.

I wonder why though; I thought I knew, but maybe I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home