So underrated
I see Blogger has done away with Beta and switched all the old formats to a brand new "old" Blogger.
My computer died for two days! No idea how, no idea why...I managed to resuscitate it today - lucky fluke - but I'm still worried that it might blow up somehow. Definitely hope not.
Anyway, I'll be heading to Penang tomorrow and will only be back on the 26th. Will only be seen on the 27th, I reckon, as I have no idea what time I'll reach home. So if you're planning any outings to the zoo or to the nearest cinema and intend to include moi, please do take note and arrange your schedule accordingly. =) (You wouldn't want to leave me out of the festivities, would you, and with Christmas so near too?)
Taylors this year is going to have record numbers of ex-Fourians studying there. While I...er...languish in some other college nearby. (Remember ME, my friends, ME ME ME!)
Little sister went for orientation today, and guess what, her class is everyone's favourite place to hang out, namely, 5 Seroja, our - or my - class this year. I am eternally thankful that I won't be using that class next year...as some of her classmates have characters which are somewhat morally suspect. (Ex-prefects, you really have to be grateful that you escaped next year's batch of sinners.)
And on to my favourite subjects...books.
Nicole Krauss's The History of Love is on the list of my favourite books of 2006. And I bought it on a whim too; it was definitely worth it.
Tom Holt is nowhere as good as Terry Pratchett. Too contrived, and he keeps trying to interject jokes and hilarious similes in almost every sentence...too much of anything isn't good anyway. But I'm hoping the next Holt book I'll be reading will redeem itself; it looks pretty promising.
I've lost the Golden Ticket to blogging properly.
I need a holiday.
I need Muse's Hullabaloo.
I need the tickets for Muse's concert in February.
I need to learn how to drive NOW.
I need to know what I'm writing about.
I need to get out more.
I need I need I need i need i need ineedineedineed!
Sounds kinda demanding. But someone rudely woke me up in the early evening with his/her new mobile number. (And I'm not often in a good mood when that happens.)
You know who you are.
My computer died for two days! No idea how, no idea why...I managed to resuscitate it today - lucky fluke - but I'm still worried that it might blow up somehow. Definitely hope not.
Anyway, I'll be heading to Penang tomorrow and will only be back on the 26th. Will only be seen on the 27th, I reckon, as I have no idea what time I'll reach home. So if you're planning any outings to the zoo or to the nearest cinema and intend to include moi, please do take note and arrange your schedule accordingly. =) (You wouldn't want to leave me out of the festivities, would you, and with Christmas so near too?)
Taylors this year is going to have record numbers of ex-Fourians studying there. While I...er...languish in some other college nearby. (Remember ME, my friends, ME ME ME!)
Little sister went for orientation today, and guess what, her class is everyone's favourite place to hang out, namely, 5 Seroja, our - or my - class this year. I am eternally thankful that I won't be using that class next year...as some of her classmates have characters which are somewhat morally suspect. (Ex-prefects, you really have to be grateful that you escaped next year's batch of sinners.)
And on to my favourite subjects...books.
Nicole Krauss's The History of Love is on the list of my favourite books of 2006. And I bought it on a whim too; it was definitely worth it.
Tom Holt is nowhere as good as Terry Pratchett. Too contrived, and he keeps trying to interject jokes and hilarious similes in almost every sentence...too much of anything isn't good anyway. But I'm hoping the next Holt book I'll be reading will redeem itself; it looks pretty promising.
I've lost the Golden Ticket to blogging properly.
I need a holiday.
I need Muse's Hullabaloo.
I need the tickets for Muse's concert in February.
I need to learn how to drive NOW.
I need to know what I'm writing about.
I need to get out more.
I need I need I need i need i need ineedineedineed!
Sounds kinda demanding. But someone rudely woke me up in the early evening with his/her new mobile number. (And I'm not often in a good mood when that happens.)
You know who you are.

2 Comments:
Hey Lynn, have a safe trip on that PLUS highway aite. Several hours long of nothing but gunung ganang.
Oh, mother nature!
Haha, yes, I had A LOT of trouble with that new beta blogger too. Ended up with me slamming the PC hard before it was properly functioning once again.
Now before I dread on and pretty much start a second blog of my own here, I'd better buzz.
Can't wait to see you for our reunion dinner party aite :)
Momma, Jamma, SLAMMA!
Alan
xxx
Hi Azlan! =)
I'm baaaaaaack! I didn't mind the trip...pretty scenery.
I didn't have much problem with the new beta though...
Reunion party! Nobody told me! Can't wait! =D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home