Thingy mingy my LibraryThingy
I've been online almost the whole day cataloguing my books on LibraryThing. You can see my library; it's on the link list. I have to thank Gaiman for this, one of his recent posts had a link to LibraryThing's Unsuggester. Go try it out, it's pretty funny. (I've tried a few of my books; for some reason, Christian lit kept coming up. I read too much fantasy...yeouch...)
And if you're interested in Stardust - that lovely long-awaited movie - then do head over to Gaiman's site. Claire Danes looks really ethereal and Yvaine-esque...thank goodness.
I was about to rant about demanding whiny kids and the shopping-addicted Malaysian society...but maybe not today.
Muahahaahaha...not quite unexpected...I have about 80+ books in my online library now. :P
And if you're interested in Stardust - that lovely long-awaited movie - then do head over to Gaiman's site. Claire Danes looks really ethereal and Yvaine-esque...thank goodness.
I was about to rant about demanding whiny kids and the shopping-addicted Malaysian society...but maybe not today.
Muahahaahaha...not quite unexpected...I have about 80+ books in my online library now. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home