Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm stealing somebody's meme

I had orientation today..so if you really want to know which college I will be attending next year, go look for colleges which had their orientation day today yeah? Ada banyak Intians kat sana rupanye.

Oh right, the meme. Azlan's meme.

1. whats your name?
Lynn.

2. do you ever lie about your age?
How so? By saying that I'm seventeen when I'm only sixteen?

3. do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"?
Sensitive boys.

4. do you prefer blonde or brunette guys?
Brunette. Natural hair colour.

5. have you ever been in a serious relationship?
Never.

7. how many things in your past do you regret?
Infinite.

8. did you answer number six truthfully?
Of course I did. I don't even know what the question was.

9. do you have a best friend?
Subjective question; subjective answer.

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rich and adored. No actually...happy with many books and a faithful ginger cat.

11. have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yeah. My grandfather and grandmother.

14. where do you shop to buy most of your clothes?
Shopping complexes.

15. who was the last person you hugged?
Grace.

16. have you ever had your heart broken?
Definitely.

18. have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have them?
Yes.

19. have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yeah yeah yeah!

20. if you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Nothing much. Or maybe fall for the right person.

21. do you like your life?
Yep.

22. do you shop at hollister?
Nah.

24. has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Don't they ever dare! Well no.

25. has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
I hope not.

26. did you forgive them?
What did they say about me?

28. do you have friends that are girls or boys?
Both - guys and girls and somewhere in between.

29. how long have you had myspace?
I don't have myspace, so don't bother looking for my profile :)

30. have you ever skipped school?
Of course.

31. has anyone ever cheated on you?
I didn't have anyone to cheat on me.

32. have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Never. But I've been itching to.

33. if so why?
Because it's not his fault that he's a jackass.

34. what is one of your biggest fears of your life?
Being deprived of my freedom, books and music.

38. have any of your friends ever passed away?
Nope!

39. do you know how to dance?
Sadly, no.

40. have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Sadly, yes.

41. do you believe in the saying "once a player, always a player"?
It depends.

42. are you a player?
A piano player? Well no.

43. what kind of cell phone do you have?
A Nokia 2300 so ancient that it has two polyphonic ringtones and monolight. But it does have radio.

44. what is your screen name?
Lynn.

46. so far, do you like this survey?
I'm actually taking time to do this survey, so what do you think?

47. have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right?
Sometimes, on days when everything is surreal.

48. do you ever wish you were famous?
Not really.

49. do you ever wish you were a man?
Never. Loving every minute of being a girl.

P.S. - By the way, why are some questions missing?

P.P.S. - Rice's Accidental Babies is really good. He's on the piano for that song, but considering that he learnt how to play recently, it was good. And beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

it was actually much longer than this man.. but i skipped those out.

2:49 am, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home