Monday, January 01, 2007

Fear is the heart of love ~

Just a thought, thinking about Anakin Skywalker again after listening to Death Cab for Cutie's I Will Follow into the Dark. What drove that idiot to kill his wife anyway? Was he that bored with his Jedi duties? Oh wait, it was fear. He went to the Dark Side because he thought he could save her from death. So was he an idiot? Interesting question; it warrants more thought and debate. I'm not a Star Wars fan though. I still love my Gollum too much. And I like Jet. I like Jet, though some people think they're way too gay with their floppy long hair and the lead singer's high-pitched voice. Matt has a high-pitched voice, but he isn't gay. He definitely isn't a gay. He can't be a gay. For more reading on the classification of gays, click on this link. This guy understands gays better than I do; his friends mostly are. But he isn't a gay. At least I hope not. Is he? I hope not though; I've been seeing way too many gay-looking people around lately. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. Or I have homophobia but don't want to admit it. But I don't think I have homophobia.

How's your head right now? Still reading? Congrats.

I like Bloc Party. I like Banquet and This Modern Love. I'm crazy about Muse and Jet, those gay-looking bands with lead singers who have such wonderful voices. I love Borders. I love wasting your time here, but I know you don't mind. I know you don't mind reading this because you haven't read my blog in a month because you think I'm writing too much. I shall now meet your wildest expectations by writing too much about too boring stuff. But you don't mind, do you? Right? Right?

I miss Blogthings. I miss Yasmin Ahmad's posts. I miss Damien Rice's brilliant songwriting in O because half the songs in 9 are so bloody disappointing. I miss going to school, half-asleep and doodling in my Sejarah textbook. I miss the soggy canteen food. I miss the horrific school toilets. I miss having long talks with Grace, Shireen, Chin Lei, Yuvha, Jessie, Chloe and many more. I miss Grace's and Kenneth's impromptu opera. I miss Pn Santhi's adrenaline-rush lessons. I miss Pn Chew's and Pn Lim's Add Maths classes. I miss going to school on rainy days and hearing girls yelling at those guys to slow down the fans. I miss hearing Eugene cracking his super lame jokes. I miss Azlan going round the school spreading his joy, which includes throwing a table from the second floor. I miss listening to the boring morning assembly, during which Jessie will always sneak to the 5S line and Qian Yue will send her back. I miss smiling over some teachers' outfits. I miss listening to Stanley's (occasionally perverted), narcissistic humour. I miss singing in the rain with Jessie during recess. I miss seeing Chin Lei and Shireen going round together like a married couple. I miss Pn Loo's sweeeeeeeeet Accounts classes. I miss doing nothing during Biology and English. I miss the Chemistry labs.

I'm even going to miss the resident school cat, who is super manja and snobbish. (Aren't all cats?)

I will not lose my temper. I will not lose my temper. I will not lose my temper. I WILL NOT LOSE MY TEMPER.

Okay. I'm losing it.

MSN you idiot, you obviously are no match for Google. That site is up and running and what are you? I can't even load your page! Your Messenging service is crap!

That's it. I'm making Google my homepage. It even looks prettier.

Take that, you fools.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I miss everything so much..

So so much..

1:09 am, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Grace said...

What a coincident.. I blogged about the same "I miss.." thing too. And at that time I didn't read this part yet.

Guess we both feel the same longing :(

1:10 am, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Yeah...I'm already missing you so much, Grace! =(

1:38 pm, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home